PDA

View Full Version : Shifts hard from park after autoVE

Supercharged111
August 10th, 2009, 09:20 AM
I can't say for sure if it was the autoVE that caused it, but I kinda think it is. Since my VE values increased for the truck in my sig, the truck shifts out of park and into gear rather harshly. I figure this is because it bases its calculations off of VE to determine how much power the truck is making. Which tables should I adjust and by how much? So far all I've done to the tranny is alter the OD shifting, lower the shift times, and reduce TM. I haven't otherwise had a need to screw with it due to my bone-stockedness.

joecar
August 10th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Look at D1501-3 and D1504-5...

Reduce the values to make the standing shifts softer... you will have to experiment.

5.7ute
August 10th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Have you turned off the DTC's in {E0102} & {E0104}. Without this you will have full line pressure when in SD mode(mafless).

Supercharged111
August 10th, 2009, 10:12 PM
All this knowledge and helpfulness gone to waste because the blackbox is only half hacked. I have access to none of the aforementioned things. Once I find the pinouts for the 411 and the plugs I'll stick that in as I now have it on hand with COS5.

joecar
August 11th, 2009, 04:58 AM
Have you turned off the DTC's in {E0102} & {E0104}. Without this you will have full line pressure when in SD mode(mafless).Ah, thanks Mick, I had forgot about those...:doh2:

hquick
August 11th, 2009, 08:17 AM
All this knowledge and helpfulness gone to waste because the blackbox is only half hacked. I have access to none of the aforementioned things. Once I find the pinouts for the 411 and the plugs I'll stick that in as I now have it on hand with COS5.

PM Lextech for the pinouts.
Best mod you can do to these vehicles...hands down!