PDA

View Full Version : Mustang Dyno load bearing....

GAMEOVER
August 15th, 2009, 08:58 AM
A real good friend of mine bought a used Load Bearing Mustang Dyno complete with everything! From tie down straps to software...:D
It's 8 years old but I saw it last week and it still looks brand new!!! My buddy acquired it thru a government auction for next to nothing $2500....:shock: The funny thing was that he didn't even know what a Dyno was used for:doh2:
He doesn't have room for it and asked me if I wanted to buy it. He would even accept payments from me:hihi: Too good of a deal to pass up right? It fits in my small shop(25ftX35ft) but the wiring of the dyno is going to be a nightmare.... Its similar to this set-up Pic.....
What do you guys think? Opinions?

Sparky8370
August 15th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Sweet. If you lived near me I'd wire it for you, and all it would cost you is materials and unlimited use of the dyno! I'm sure you could find an electrician in your area who would go for that deal.

GMPX
August 16th, 2009, 10:08 AM
He doesn't have room for it and asked me if I wanted to buy it.A double garage won't do?

GAMEOVER
August 16th, 2009, 11:26 AM
A double garage won't do?

Actually, he is always buying and selling Industrial machinery that he buy's at auctions, and he doesn't have room for it at his shop or his storage + I always told him to be on the look-out for a DYNO...:)

eficalibrator
August 16th, 2009, 01:45 PM
WOW, an absolute steal at that price! While admittedly not the best software in the industry, it's tough to beat their hardware. If you run their newer software, I'm sure you'll have years of great service from it.

ScarabEpic22
August 16th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Holy crap man, 2500 bucks!!! STEAL, yea its 8yrs old but if it works fine then you just got a screamin deal.

Whats the electrical nightmare, you rebuild cars right man? Theres wiring involved with that! :D

joecar
August 17th, 2009, 02:16 AM
Have you got it yet...? That is a fine tool to add to your collection...:cheers:

mistermike
August 19th, 2009, 11:05 PM
Wow, talk about pennies on the dollar!
Enjoy!!

waterbug1999
August 20th, 2009, 04:01 AM
sweet... whear ya live at? lol

GAMEOVER
August 20th, 2009, 04:13 AM
SouthWest AZ...

GAMEOVER
November 29th, 2009, 03:26 PM
I finally went and picked up the Dyno! But man, I got a BIG Problem....The Dyno didnt come with a Drive Control Box!!!.....:frown::frown::frown:
I'm screwed!!!

joecar
December 1st, 2009, 01:50 PM
The seller didn't tell you that that was missing...? That sux.

GAMEOVER
December 1st, 2009, 04:41 PM
I bought the Dyno off a friend who bought it at an auction... I didnt know it was missing till I started going thru the manual...:bad:

ScarabEpic22
December 1st, 2009, 06:05 PM
Bummer, how much is that going to run you? Can you order a new one from Dyno Dynamics?

GAMEOVER
December 2nd, 2009, 03:02 AM
They have new one's but they are so expensive!!! I'm searching all over the internet, maybe someone has an extra one or maybe someone's parting out a Dyno...IDK