PDA

View Full Version : LMM logging Problems

duramaximizer
August 25th, 2009, 12:41 AM
I am having logging problems with an LMM (my own:doh2:)

I can't get a good log. I have tried using different PIDS etc with no luck. I have validated the modules and the PIDS numerous times with the same results everytime.

My OS is 12617103.

By bad logs I mean consistant -128* timing with a throttle % of 13.7 % with rail pressure of 528000 or something rediculous.:bad:

duramaximizer
August 25th, 2009, 12:55 AM
I knew as soon as I posted this that everything would be fine. I got to thinking about it ...... the last good log I got from it was before I put my SD card in my V2. I took the SD card out and it works fine now. My Throttle Position Pid I had to change to APP% Pid for it to graph and it works fine now.

So if someone has problems try taking out the SD card if they have one in there. ;)

I can't wait for the next pull now....hopefully a good log. :D

joecar
August 25th, 2009, 02:27 AM
duramaximizer,

which SD card make/model do you have...?

Blacky
August 25th, 2009, 07:16 AM
After logging data to the SD Card, you can check on the read/write/error statistics for the card. Make sure the errors values is zero, if it is not then you may have a bad card.

You can check the stats using Options->File System->Statistics->SD Card, then use the up/down arrows to scroll through the stats list.

Regards
Paul

duramaximizer
August 25th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Scan Disk Ultra II 1.0 GB

I was trying to log to the laptop and just had the card in the slot on the V2 but was not using it.

I haven't tried black box logging yet.