PDA

View Full Version : anyone have a base tune for mangacharger?

blackc5ls1
August 25th, 2009, 08:39 AM
i have an 03 silverado with maggie and i need a base tune..it will start and idle but dies when throttle is applied.. i am a newbie here:) any help would be greatly appriciated.. i just need to get it driveable so i can break it in then mcracing is gonna tune it but i have to get it there... thanks, john

The Alchemist
August 25th, 2009, 09:53 PM
theres 1 in the tune repository mate.

joecar
August 26th, 2009, 02:15 AM
www.holdencrazy.com

blackc5ls1
August 26th, 2009, 02:39 AM
thanks for the responses.. ive tried copy and pasting a few of those tunes but it still does the same thing just cuts out under throttle.. here is the tune before the mag.. and after... ran great before.. it does have a Z06 short block with 317 heads.. a cam 580/580 114ls 22x ??? and long tube headers...

Gordy M
August 27th, 2009, 04:32 AM
Couple of questions? Is yours a DBW or cable driven TB. Also, most of your changes were dramatically different from the 1999 Radix truck in the depository...IFR, Octane tables, predicted air lfow, etc. The Spark ECT tables and modifiers were way off the stock radix tune.

Your might want to start with that tune and then make some small changes if needed. If yours is a DBW, then scale the injectors according to the redhotsupra sticky. The 1999 is for the return system.

Highlander
August 27th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Stock file is very good... or at least that is what callaway uses on their magnachargers tunes.