PDA

View Full Version : LM1 vs LM2

minytrker
August 25th, 2009, 04:32 PM
I have a LM1 that is several years old and I used it everyday when I still had my shop. I no longer tune every single day like I did before. I keep seeing LM2's going on sale all over the place. I like having nice equipment and now that the word is getting out where I moved to that I can tune more and more people are wanting tunes. Is it worth it to buy a LM2?

GAMEOVER
August 25th, 2009, 05:57 PM
I just bought one a couple of months ago, it works pretty good... I use it everyday! The portability is what i really like about it...:D I got the LM-2 Dual Channel

dfe1
August 26th, 2009, 05:45 AM
I have a LM1 that is several years old and I used it everyday when I still had my shop. I no longer tune every single day like I did before. I keep seeing LM2's going on sale all over the place. I like having nice equipment and now that the word is getting out where I moved to that I can tune more and more people are wanting tunes. Is it worth it to buy a LM2?
I have an old LM-1 and recently bought an LM-2. Functionally, if you're connecting it to EFILive, I can't see much difference. The LM-2 has more of a "high tech" appearance, and it offers some options that the LM-1 doesn't, but the differences are pretty much irrelevant if all you're doing is using it as a pass-through device to send data to FlashScan.