PDA

View Full Version : EFILive is expanding...

Blacky
August 28th, 2009, 07:31 PM
EFILive has recently secured the full time services of Andrew Jensen. Andrew brings a wealth of IT experience to EFILive and will be a much needed addition to EFILive's development team.

Before starting full-time for EFILive, Andrew has already delivered some impressive internal IT projects for EFILive. The web site, the automated licensing system and some internal account integration software were all developed by Andrew while contracting to EFILive part-time.

As many of you will know from first hand experience, Andrew (aka Tordne) along with Joe Carnucio (aka Joecar) provide EFILive's highly regarded front line software support. EFILive has plans to make that support even better and with Andrew on board full-time that will happen sooner rather than later.

See also (EFILive is moving (http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?p=102599#post102599)).
Regards
Paul

swingtan
August 28th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Great news guys. It's pleasing to see the business expanding in the current economic climate. Keep up the good work.

:cheers:

Simon.

ScarabEpic22
August 28th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Awesome, glad to hear the EFILive family is staying in the family! Andrew's been around longer than me and knows his stuff, maybe now we can get an EFILive subforum as a tune file repository? :D

TAQuickness
August 28th, 2009, 11:31 PM
Sounds like a solid move for Andrew and EFILive. Great news!

vxchev8
August 29th, 2009, 02:15 AM
Congrats Andrew :cheers:

GAMEOVER
August 29th, 2009, 02:57 AM
Great News EFI Live!!!

Chevy366
August 29th, 2009, 04:31 AM
Tordne , Joecar , who are they ? :grin:
Congrats !

mr.prick
August 29th, 2009, 05:17 AM
Does this mean support will extend to more than GM vehicles? :secret:

Black02SS
August 29th, 2009, 06:19 AM
That's fantastic news guys!! Congratulations to the new ventures!

joecar
August 29th, 2009, 07:57 AM
Andrew, have fun in your new job...:cheers:

joecar
August 29th, 2009, 07:58 AM
joecar...? Never heard of him...

Tordne
August 29th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Thanks very much Paul and everyone. To say that this is very exciting is an understatement!

Afterhours Performance
August 30th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Gratz Tordne:rockon:

gmh308
September 3rd, 2009, 04:22 PM
Congratulations Andrew and the EFILive time. Larger team, more premises, into the big time now. All you need now is a marketing department. Oh no! Dont go there! :)

GMPX
September 3rd, 2009, 05:02 PM
All you need now is a marketing department. Oh no! Dont go there! :)Ira (Fish Tuning) has a pony tail, isn't that the qualification for a good marketing man?

gmh308
September 3rd, 2009, 05:39 PM
Ira (Fish Tuning) has a pony tail, isn't that the qualification for a good marketing man?

Well if he can spend lots of money on promotions and advertising without any possible chance of measuring a return on investment, then, maybe, yes. :grin:

98 tigershark
September 12th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Congrats Tordne,

Does that mean you have to give up your many aliases on the forum now?
Good one man, I am happy for you and EFILive!!
Best wishes,
98 tigershark

Tordne
September 12th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Congrats Tordne,

Does that mean you have to give up your many aliases on the forum now?
Good one man, I am happy for you and EFILive!!
Best wishes,
98 tigershark

Thanks for the wishes. Not sure what ya mean about the aliases though (I only have one forum account)?

Cheers,

98 tigershark
September 12th, 2009, 08:10 PM
That is a joke, But uf you did have aliases would you admit it?? Even though we know you dont. LOL. Best wishes with the new endeavor!
I am happy for you and EFILive is lucky to have you and vis a versa!
98 tigershark

Thanks for the wishes. Not sure what ya mean about the aliases though (I only have one forum account)?

Cheers,

Mr. P.
September 13th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Congrats to both Andrew and EFILive.

Mr. P. :)

odd boy
September 13th, 2009, 11:33 PM
:cheers:

duramaximizer
September 14th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Congrats... I have high hopes for the future for EFI Live. Again Congradulations!

Adam

MMLMM
September 14th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Awesome news to hear the company is growing. And many exciting things being developed too :cheers:

GMPX
September 23rd, 2009, 01:53 AM
Things are going well, we secretly videoed Andrew on he's 1st day when we told him he couldn't have a Linux machine and sat him down in front of he's Windows PC, I didn't even know he could speak German...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6BVyu7Xvi4

98 tigershark
September 23rd, 2009, 02:23 AM
I am glad that things are moving along, as it couldn't happen to a better bunch of guys!!!
Leases are very good ways to go. Buying is OK too. In the Real estate development/Ownership business we do have a saying. What is your asset, your real estate or your Business??

THATS GREAT IT COMPLIES WITH ALL THE relevant disability codes, THEN YOU COULD HIRE ME TO BUG ROSS:secret:, SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT! PAUL AFTER HIRING ME TOO BUG ROSS:coool::notacrook:, AND THEN ROSS AFTER FIGURING IT OUT:wallbash::throw::wavetowel2:
CONGRATS, YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!! WHEN IS JOE MOVING TO NZ? I THINK YOU NEED SOMEONE WHO DRIVES IN THE LEFT SIDE OF A CAR, NOBODY BETTER THAN JOECAR. (I heard HPT say you southern hemisphere guys at the bottom of the planet, scientifically speaking are really standing upside down causing a loss of blood to the brain, Is that true? I told them at least you guys have a brain!!!!LOL
98 TIGERSHARK
THOR

mr.prick
September 23rd, 2009, 02:54 AM
I think Joecar is originally from OZ,
he moved here to do those Energizer battery commercials in the 80's.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2RSu9Gw61U&feature=related) :hihi:

EFILive Anthem. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxSbOQBde58&feature=related)

98 tigershark
September 23rd, 2009, 03:17 AM
Good Morning mr.prick,
Joe is such a good guy I am sure he has had time to recover! The video was a perfect example, thanks. Is it true that when they named Auckland, they were drunk and also don't know how to spell very well, when they wrote the name on a sheep and the A is really suppose to be a different letter?!?! LOL
Good one mmmannn.:cheers::throw::beer::master::coool:
98 tigershark
PS, I have a bad toothache and have to have it pulled today and am on some meds, so forgive the baaaahhddd jokes!

I think Joecar is originally from OZ,
he moved here to do those Energizer battery commercials in the 80's.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2RSu9Gw61U&feature=related) :hihi:

EFILive Anthem. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxSbOQBde58&feature=related)

joecar
September 23rd, 2009, 04:17 AM
Yes, I am a Sydneysider... :) ...I am currently on walkabout...:)

Mark Jackson, a very colourful character, has had a very colourful AFL career: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5iTMiUZctM

Tordne
September 23rd, 2009, 07:57 AM
things are going well, we secretly videoed andrew on he's 1st day when we told him he couldn't have a linux machine and sat him down in front of he's windows pc, i didn't even know he could speak german...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6bvyu7xvi4

roflmao!

GMPX
September 23rd, 2009, 10:31 AM
(I heard HPT say you southern hemisphere guys at the bottom of the planet, scientifically speaking are really standing upside down causing a loss of blood to the brainThe brains behind that company lives in Melbourne, Australia like me, so they might want to go easy on that one.

Cheers,
Ross

gmh308
September 23rd, 2009, 11:03 AM
Yah! Interesting how the best GM tuning package on the planet...and the second (?) best, come from this end of the planet! And the same city no less. :) ) + NZ of course :hihi:. That makes the difference!

Must be the air down there (it sure wasn't blood red yesterday morning), or the fact it rains all the time so its ok stay inside in a dark room and scour zigabytes of hex code. :secret:

:grin:

ScarabEpic22
September 23rd, 2009, 12:52 PM
I was just thinking that, Im sure you have met before but thats crazy. Where the heck are the US guys crackin GM PCMs at? (Besides people like Jesse and Alvin that use the suites then hex edit the rest of the params they need.)

Tordne
September 23rd, 2009, 07:56 PM
Yah! Interesting how the best GM tuning package on the planet...and the second (?) best, come from this end of the planet! And the same city no less. :) ) + NZ of course :hihi:. That makes the difference!

Must be the air down there (it sure wasn't blood red yesterday morning), or the fact it rains all the time so its ok stay inside in a dark room and scour zigabytes of hex code. :secret:

:grin:

I like to think that this is actually the differentiator that make us the best :cucumber:. Thank god for us kiwis :cheers:.

98 tigershark
September 24th, 2009, 05:13 AM
The main reason I am writing this is to get my 300th post under my belt.
With that said, I have noticed that the good people from OZ and NZ seem to have an outlaw type of outlook on the way they approach a market. I am not sure these companies can be from the US for legal reasons. But the fact that they are from a part of the planet that was used in the 1700-early 1900's as a place to send unruley people (criminals?), I think that mentality gives you guys the ability to think outside the box with a natural disposition and upper hand for that talent. I really enjoy the way that many companies from that part of the planet identify certain niches in markets their niches, and go for it. That is really refreshing and meant as a very high compliment, so I say go for it with "the Differentiator from down under" and while you are at it have a few pints before you're walk about mate!!!. And then hit the market with the walk about dreams!!
With the most respect,
98 tigershark :jump::master::coool:;)

I like to think that this is actually the differentiator that make us the best :cucumber:. Thank god for us kiwis :cheers:.

gmh308
September 24th, 2009, 09:50 AM
The main reason I am writing this is to get my 300th post under my belt.
With that said, I have noticed that the good people from OZ and NZ seem to have an outlaw type of outlook on the way they approach a market. I am not sure these companies can be from the US for legal reasons. But the fact that they are from a part of the planet that was used in the 1700-early 1900's as a place to send unruley people (criminals?), I think that mentality gives you guys the ability to think outside the box with a natural disposition and upper hand for that talent. I really enjoy the way that many companies from that part of the planet identify certain niches in markets their niches, and go for it. That is really refreshing and meant as a very high compliment, so I say go for it with "the Differentiator from down under" and while you are at it have a few pints before you're walk about mate!!!. And then hit the market with the walk about dreams!!
With the most respect,
98 tigershark :jump::master::coool:;)

Ooooooooo! Be careful with that one TS. :) While parts of the Great Southern Land did serve a purpose for trivial British based crimes (such as stealing a loaf of bread) at one point in the past, most people down here came at there own free will as colonialists.

Dont know if NZ received any of the penal types, just western european settlers looking for better weather :).

Truth be known, the original LS1Edit package originated in the US.

Ingenuity down under, definately! We gotta have something to do when the surf isnt so good!

Tordne
September 24th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Ooooooooo! Be careful with that one TS. :) While parts of the Great Southern Land did serve a purpose for trivial British based crimes (such as stealing a loaf of bread) at one point in the past, most people down here came at there own free will as colonialists.

Dont know if NZ received any of the penal types, just western european settlers looking for better weather :).

Ingenuity down under, definately! We gotta have something to do when the surf isnt so good!

I think sending "penal types" to NZ was trialed, but they just tasted too damn good :)

gmh308
September 24th, 2009, 10:13 AM
I think sending "penal types" to NZ was trialed, but they just tasted too damn good :)

ROFL! :rockon:

mr.prick
September 24th, 2009, 10:17 AM

Don't spread this rumor, it will bring shame on our country.
LS1Edit was made by the Taliban. http://smiliesftw.com/x/terrorist88.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

gmh308
September 24th, 2009, 10:21 AM
Don't spread this rumor, it will bring shame on our country.
LS1Edit was made by the Taliban. http://smiliesftw.com/x/terrorist88.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

Do PCM's explode shortly after a flash? :)

Blacky
September 24th, 2009, 10:26 AM

I hope I'm not reading "penal types" the wrong way... eewww!! That's just ruined my day.
Paul

GAMEOVER
September 24th, 2009, 10:38 AM
I hope I'm not reading "penal types" the wrong way... eewww!! That's just ruined my day.
Paul

Hahahahaha...."penal types":cucumber:

Tordne
September 24th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Just went to check spelling (although GMH208 started it) and it is correct.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_colony

But, yeah, might just leave it alone from here (if you know what I mean LOL).

98 tigershark
September 24th, 2009, 03:47 PM
300 posts under my belt!!!

We really were taught in school when we were kids that OZ was populated mostly with unruly people and was a somewhat criminal origin. I feel that is AOK as many did go their of their own free will to watch the prisoners and the prisoners also had a choice too, go or die, so you are right about that.
Of course that whole thing is joke. :notacrook:
Other than that, I am trying to give you guys a compliment as to how OZ and NZ seem to find a way to get their products out, with service and quality with a sence of national pride and that is to be admired to say the least . With many very good Ideas that seem to come from a different approach :thumb_yello:. Thinking out of the box and being straight forward. I like that.:muahaha:
Everything I have seen from OZ and NZ covers the most basic, simple principle in business::nixweiss:

Give the customer what they want, and they will give you their money!! :grin::rockon:

Very respectfully,
98 tigershark

Paul

GMPX
September 24th, 2009, 04:05 PM
We really were taught in school when we were kids that OZ was populated mostly with unruly people and was a somewhat criminal origin.Wow, I didn't realise you were 188 years old, school teachings have thankfully changed to more modern thinking :shock:

98 tigershark
September 24th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Thank god you were around back then to remember and share those those days with me. :hihi: I see you have also noticed that schools have improved!!
Cheers, :cheers:
98 tigershark

PS, I do have a really bad toothache :fluffy:, you guys do have a sense of humor about these thing, right?:confused:

Wow, I didn't realise you were 188 years old, school teachings have thankfully changed to more modern thinking :shock:

GMPX
September 24th, 2009, 04:36 PM
you guys do have a sense of humor about these thing, right?:confused:Australian humour is firmly based on sarcasm and ridicule, I am sure I would be able to offend you before you offended me with some remark :grin:

Blacky
September 24th, 2009, 06:44 PM
you guys do have a sense of humor about these thing, right?:confused:

as an Australian living in NZ (getting grief from both Aussies and Kiwis), I'd be offended if you didn't think we came from good honest criminal stock.:cucumber:

Paul

mr.prick
September 25th, 2009, 01:46 AM
as an Australian living in NZ (getting grief from both Aussies and Kiwis), I'd be offended if you didn't think we came from good honest criminal stock.:cucumber:

Paul

:laugh:
I believe the English sent criminals to America back in the colonial days as well.

98 tigershark
September 25th, 2009, 06:05 AM
Good morning mr.prick,

Yes that is true, they were and still are called politicians!!!:secret::notacrook:
Agreeable,
98 tigershark

:laugh:
I believe the English sent criminals to America back in the colonial days as well.