PDA

View Full Version : Donation

trophyhuntin01
September 4th, 2009, 06:46 AM
Hey guys im new to using efi and was wondering if anyone would be willing to donate a mid level tune. Itd be a great help so i would have something to go off of and play around with. My email address is trophyhuntin01@yahoo.com

husker_diesel
September 4th, 2009, 07:16 AM
email sent :D

Brian1
September 4th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Check the tune library at DieselPlace.com forums.

Brian

husker_diesel
September 4th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Check the tune library at DieselPlace.com forums.

Brian

That's not the best place to be getting tuning from. ESP for an LLY.

trophyhuntin01
September 4th, 2009, 12:34 PM
alright thanks husker deeply appreciated. im gonna try to throw it on tomorrow morning and will let u know how it goes.

semperfidoordie
November 12th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Anyone wanna help with a MPG tune?

lakingslayer
November 14th, 2009, 04:05 AM

I don't agree.

There are some good tunes there and there are some not so good ones. Look at the reviews on the tunes that have them and decide if you want to try them.

Anyone wanna help with a MPG tune?

There is some very good tunes from cit991 on the dieselplace tune library. He did a lot or work to get the best mileage out of the LLY. I've had great luck with his tunes.

LBZoom
November 14th, 2009, 05:21 PM
What kinda mpg are you guys getting out of the LLY's?

stuckonthe5
November 24th, 2009, 09:57 PM

I'm a noob and still doing my homework before I purchase. So uh, where would be a good place to get tunes for an LLY?

Thanks!

ScarabEpic22
November 25th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Ive looked at some tunes from dieselplace.com, seem to have a few good LLY (probably others too, but Im looking for LLY) tunes.

In addition, can anyone advise me on how to increase the mileage on a stock motor LLY (just a CAI)? Already have a tow tune on this particular truck, the guy wants to run DSP5 with stock, tow, and a mileage tune. Tune examples would be nice but if someone can explain it to me that'd be great too. First Dmax Ive played with so Im a little lost, not used to the tuning mentality behind diesels!