PDA

View Full Version : Paypal?

acsfca
January 4th, 2005, 06:26 PM
I just ordered FS using the paypal option. The page does not link with PP or offers an address to send funds to. Anybody else used this option yet?

Bruce Melton
January 4th, 2005, 11:06 PM
Yes.
I had the same issue. Emailed and Paul said he would set up payment option on web order site. I initiated payment to: efilive@paypal.com but to date it is "unclaimed".

wait4me
January 5th, 2005, 12:56 AM
no no, i dont think it is that at all, cancel that payment and send it to an efilive email account thru paypal. it would be an @efilive email account not @paypal. so it would be something like sales@efilive.com hopefully they will set it up like the other guys, where it says on the site somewhere to just send payments and questions to: and something like orders@efilive.com or sales@efilive.com it would be alot easier than using a buggy e-store and lose bussiness by not getting peoples money when they want to spend it.. you would just know what you want, send that amount and poof, all done and cable and software get sent.

Bruce Melton
January 5th, 2005, 03:17 AM
no no, i dont think it is that at all, cancel that payment and send it to an efilive email account. it would be an efilive email account not paypal. so it would be something like sales@efilive.com hopefully they will set it up like the other guys, where it says on the site somewhere to just send payments and questions to: and something like orders@efilive.com or sales@efilive.com it would be alot easier than using a buggy e-store and lose bussiness by not getting peoples money when they want to spend it.. you would just know what you want, send that amount and poof, all done and cable and software get sent.

I did exactly what Paul told me to do.

wait4me
January 5th, 2005, 03:19 AM
sorry if im wrong, i wonder how they got a paypal email address?

ntae
January 5th, 2005, 04:04 AM
the beta tester used ( paypal@efilive.com )

Paul will be back online soon hang in there

or try to cancel the payment to efilive@paypal.com and resend payment after paul has replyed

Geoff

wait4me
January 5th, 2005, 04:07 AM
that looks like a better address :)

ntae
January 5th, 2005, 04:22 AM
OK going by this from the online store it looks like paypal@efilive.com is the go

Upgrade information
If you are purchasing an upgrade product, please supply the registration details of the original product from which you are upgrading.
That original product may no longer be used to upgrade to any other EFILive product.

Serial Number:

License Name:

Payment Information
Payment Method: -- ? Direct Transfer PayPal Visa Master Card
Name On Card: (or PayPal or Your Direct Transfer Account Name)
Credit Card Number: (Leave blank for PayPal and Direct Transfer payment options)
Expiration Date: MONTHJanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSep temberOctoberNovemberDecember YEAR200320042005200620072008200920102011 (Leave blank for PayPal and Direct Transfer payment options)
Please make PayPal payments to: paypal@efilive.com
Please pay Direct Transfers to: Not available yet

Bruce Melton
January 5th, 2005, 04:26 AM
Ok, I cancelled and repaid to :paypal@efilive.com

87gmc
January 5th, 2005, 04:30 AM
paypal basically the same as using the pay by credit card visa function that i used?

Blacky
January 5th, 2005, 09:48 AM
no no, i dont think it is that at all, cancel that payment and send it to an efilive email account. it would be an efilive email account not paypal. so it would be something like sales@efilive.com hopefully they will set it up like the other guys, where it says on the site somewhere to just send payments and questions to: and something like orders@efilive.com or sales@efilive.com it would be alot easier than using a buggy e-store and lose bussiness by not getting peoples money when they want to spend it.. you would just know what you want, send that amount and poof, all done and cable and software get sent.

I did exactly what Paul told me to do.

My mistake Bruce, sorry. :oops:
The correct account name is paypal@efilive.com

Regards
Paul

Blacky
January 5th, 2005, 09:54 AM
paypal basically the same as using the pay by credit card visa function that i used?

It is the same cost for the buyer, it is different for the seller.
PayPal takes a small percentage of the paypal "purchase price"
The credit card companies take a small percentage of the credit card purchase.
The credit card payment gateway also takes a small percentage of the credit card purchase.
The banks take a "flat rate fee" for a direct transfer.

Everyone wants a piece of the pie. :(

87gmc
January 5th, 2005, 10:28 AM
So which do you prefer we order from? Or should I say who takes the least from you guys

Blacky
January 5th, 2005, 11:40 AM
So which do you prefer we order from? Or should I say who takes the least from you guys

Paypal is almost the same as credit card+gateway.
Direct transfer is cheaper for large transactions >USD $700 (because it is a flat rate)
Credit card/paypal is cheaper for smaller transaction (because it is % based)

Regards
Paul

XLR8NSS
January 7th, 2005, 01:17 PM
I forgot to send the paypal when I first put the order in through the store. :lol:

Just went and sent payment. :)

Blacky
January 7th, 2005, 02:11 PM
I forgot to send the paypal when I first put the order in through the store. :lol:

Just went and sent payment. :)

Received, thank you.
Paul