PDA

View Full Version : V2 Firmware Upgrade Issue

berrelauto
September 18th, 2009, 12:47 AM
I was attempting to update the firmware in my V2 & during the process the screen went blank with two alternating orange lights and is stuck there. Any ideas?

02sierra4x4
September 18th, 2009, 02:32 AM
i had similar problem where the firmware didnt match the boot loader or something to that effect and it would stay in "dead poll mode." (flashing orange lights) i contacted IRA on this forum and he just had me send it to him in LA and he fixed it and sent it back havent had a problem since.

joecar
September 18th, 2009, 04:17 AM
Carefully read attached (you may be able to recover).

If you still can't recover, then contact Ira (http://forum.efilive.com/member.php?find=lastposter&t=6035).

berrelauto
September 18th, 2009, 04:51 AM
Ok, now it shows a Boot Block of 2.05.08 & a Firmware of 2.05.14. The screen is still blank & when I try to update any further it says that it isn't connected. If I put it is Dead-Poll mode & try to update the firmware there it will program but it can't reboot the V2 & I get the error. Am I missing something here?

berrelauto
September 18th, 2009, 05:07 AM
After messing with it for a bit, I think it is updated & functioning properly. I think I updated in the wrong order between the boot block & firmware. Thanks to everyone that replied.

GAMEOVER
September 18th, 2009, 05:34 AM
Glad you got it figured out...:)