PDA

View Full Version : Used efilive

biggamehuntertoo
September 20th, 2009, 01:36 PM
I just got a EFILive V1 and the ecm that was flashed with it.I installed the ecmin my truck and was able to get the vin changed to work in my truck.I need to change the tire size,but am not able to copy the tune file inorder to change the tire size.Is there something that I an missing?The 2 licenes have been used ,but I have the ecm 1 was used on.
Thanks for any help, Mike

ARZ
December 24th, 2009, 04:40 AM
Seeing an old post like this and no answers, doesn't make me want to jump right in and get EFI live when no one has answered this guys question.

ScarabEpic22
December 24th, 2009, 05:03 AM
Seeing an old post like this and no answers, doesn't make me want to jump right in and get EFI live when no one has answered this guys question.

It must have slipped through the cracks, look how quickly 99% of threads are answered on here.

As for the OP, I would suggest emailing EFILive support (I believe its support AT efilive.com) regarding your problem. Include a screen shot of your license window and your serial number.

mr.prick
December 24th, 2009, 05:12 AM
1 post since Dec 2008 :confused:
It must not have been too much of a problem for him not to bump this thread
or even post anywhere else since.

joecar
December 24th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Seeing an old post like this and no answers, doesn't make me want to jump right in and get EFI live when no one has answered this guys question.Please don't just jump in and buy EFILive...:bad:...do your research first...:cheers:...probably as you are doing now...

Some posts do fall between the cracks, but usually the posters will persist until the problem is solved...

So your point is moot, your post doesn't contribute anything constructive...:angel_innocent:...poor show for an engineer.

:)

tokymon
December 28th, 2009, 04:42 AM
could be also that his answer was sent im a private message and he just never posted that the problem was solved :cucumber:

joecar
December 28th, 2009, 05:18 AM
could be also that his answer was sent im a private message and he just never posted that the problem was solved :cucumber:That happens quite a bit.

Biodiesel66
December 31st, 2009, 01:45 AM
He might have solved the problem himself with reading the tutorials??

GMPX
January 2nd, 2010, 12:05 AM
There is a number of stolen EFILive units out there, it would have been handled via PM to find out if there was anything funny going on.

Something else that also happens a lot is people post here, then send PM's then post on other forums the same question, by the time everyone does all the loops the answer ends up somewhere, though maybe not in the original thread.

Cheers,
Ross