PDA

View Full Version : EFI Live Tuners in Perth?

4wheelin
September 23rd, 2009, 11:15 PM
I have a customer who has moved from Melbourne to Perth and has changed the air intake, he is experiencing some low speed part load detonation with the higher temps in Perth or something and needs someone who can just knock a couple of degrees out at the problem area, he had the whole car retuned by someone over there with HP tuner but it was so poor he wants my tune back in.

Thanks

Joel

limited cv8r
September 23rd, 2009, 11:52 PM
I believe Daniel Collins (aka Delco) has set up SQP (street quick performance) in Perth & Marks workshop in York with EFILive packages. I also believe that Daniel is making regular trips back to Perth from over East to do some tuning as well. Daniels business is Chipmaster Performance.

odd boy
September 24th, 2009, 03:12 AM
What is the car??

Out of the subject, is the tube of the new air intake a metallic one?? I noticed colder temp with rubber/plastic ones!!! around 10 C+

Sorry for interruption

gmperformancecentre
September 24th, 2009, 07:34 PM
if he can make a trip south to margaret river i can do it for him
pm me for contact details

Delco
September 27th, 2009, 10:38 PM
I have a customer who has moved from Melbourne to Perth and has changed the air intake, he is experiencing some low speed part load detonation with the higher temps in Perth or something and needs someone who can just knock a couple of degrees out at the problem area, he had the whole car retuned by someone over there with HP tuner but it was so poor he wants my tune back in.

Thanks

Joel

If you just want to put your original tune back in , then my son in Perth has a efilive cable as well , or I am in Perth once a month tuning if required.