PDA

View Full Version : Error: $0183: Invalid Folder.

kwhiteside
October 18th, 2009, 01:58 PM
EFILive Explorer cannot read my BBL Files since the newest software and firware upgrade.

My Card is a 2GB card, and I can pop the card out and read it fine with a USB reader so the card is not the problem.

Firmware is now 2.06.16
Boot Block is 2.06.02
EFILive Exploere is version 8.1.2 Build 75

mr.prick
October 18th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Did you format the SD card before using it?
Is the file system set to SD Card in the V2's settings?

swingtan
October 18th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Power up the V2 and insert the SD card wile watching the notification in the lower RH corner of the screen. If the "SD" indicator does not come up immediately when the card clicks home, remove the card and re-insert.

I get the feeling that the SD socket and some cards just don't like each other. The speed at which the "SD" notification comes up has been the best way I've found to indicate if the SD card has seated correctly.

Simon

kwhiteside
October 18th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Power up the V2 and insert the SD card wile watching the notification in the lower RH corner of the screen. If the "SD" indicator does not come up immediately when the card clicks home, remove the card and re-insert.

I get the feeling that the SD socket and some cards just don't like each other. The speed at which the "SD" notification comes up has been the best way I've found to indicate if the SD card has seated correctly.

Simon

I don't get any message when removing and inserting the card. EFLLive says connected, windows tray does nothing.

kwhiteside
October 18th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Did you format the SD card before using it?
Is the file system set to SD Card in the V2's settings?

I've used this card over 30 times prior to upgrading to the latest software. BBL still logs and I can read the card fine using a USB reader.

Went ahead and formatted the card again using the Flashscan device. That may have fixed it as I no longer get that error. Of course I don't have any files on the card anymore, so I don't know if it works yet. Have to BBL Log something tomorrow.

joecar
October 18th, 2009, 09:06 PM
I don't get any message when removing and inserting the card. EFLLive says connected, windows tray does nothing.No not in Windows... but in bottom right corner of V2 LCD.

kwhiteside
October 19th, 2009, 12:52 PM
Good news, after formating my card, then downloading my pids from V8 BBl setup, my explorer is working again.

Thanks

mr.prick
October 19th, 2009, 01:34 PM
I bet the way the V2 creates the folders/directory was changed
with the new FW/SW update.
Here is the EFILive Error Codes.pdf (http://forum.efilive.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6490&d=1255996062) if you don't have it.