PDA

View Full Version : SEMA?

VortechC5
October 22nd, 2005, 09:46 AM
Are any of you guys to be at the SEMA show? Would you like to try to meet up sometime during the week?

I thought that it might be nice to hook up and be able to put some faces with forum names...maybe have some dinner and do some bench racing.

Is anyone interested? I get to Vegas on Monday afternoon and leave early on Friday. Maybe the EFILive guys would be interested and we could buy them dinner for the outstanding job that they have done for all of us.

Mark

mnotx
October 22nd, 2005, 11:07 AM
We will be there from Oct. 31st until Nov. 5th. Plan on seeing the EFI guys and checking out the newest box. And as much of the SEMA/AAPEX show as we can physically take in while we're there!

We get in late in the afternoon on the 31st. You can track us down at the Mirage under the name Milton & Ana O'Bryant. Buying the EFI guys dinner sounds like fun!

GMPX
October 22nd, 2005, 07:34 PM
For me, Burger King and a good Coffee will do, why change now :lol:

Cheers,
Ross

VortechC5
October 24th, 2005, 11:46 PM
mnotx, Do you want to meet at the AutoTap/EFILive booth at some date/time? That's how some of us met up a couple of years ago. I am staying at the Imperial Palace under the name Mark Forbes.

Ross, you're on for BK or whatever!

Mark

mnotx
October 25th, 2005, 01:59 AM
mnotx, Do you want to meet at the AutoTap/EFILive booth at some date/time? That's how some of us met up a couple of years ago. I am staying at the Imperial Palace under the name Mark Forbes.

Ross, you're on for BK or whatever!

Mark

Sounds good. Let me check our schedule, but I think Wednesday is pretty open.

mnotx
November 6th, 2005, 06:27 AM
Home at last. Got to meet Blacky and wife, along with VortechC5. What a blast. The new "box" is pretty cool. I will be ordering as soon as they let me!

It was great meeting you guys. Hope to see you again next year!

Blacky
November 7th, 2005, 09:31 PM
We should have taken some pictures, had a camera and meant to, just forgot in all the hustle and bustle. At least I've got some faces to put to names now :)
Paul

VortechC5
November 8th, 2005, 01:24 AM
It was great to meet you guys!

The FlashScan V2 looks great and I can't wait to get my hands on one. Thanks for taking to time to demo it for me Blacky.

Mark