November 11th, 2009, 07:13 PM
How about some pictures. :cucumber:

Yeah, let's see some pics fellas!!!:grin::sly::grin:

GAMEOVER
November 12th, 2009, 02:08 AM
Maybe they're "TOP SECRET"...:secret:

GMPX
November 12th, 2009, 10:56 AM
SEMA was pretty good, busier than last year, but down on years prior to the financial crash. There's really no photo's to show, not even top secret ones.
Apparently GM gave away 2010 Camaro's, because every 4th stand seemed to have one on it!
There was some nice cars there this year, ones that I'd not seen before (I can post some of those photo's). Though I do get very annoyed at what appears to be stock cars with some dark window tint and a bunch of stickers on the fender being entered as a display car, too many of those.

joecar
November 12th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Ross, so you now have iCars with iFeatures/iOptions...? You haven't been dipping into the iSnack2.0 have you...? LOL.

mr.prick
November 12th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Yeah GM seems to think the 5th GEN will save them.
I was hoping for some pictures/info on electrical devices or other parts
you don't normally see on LS1tech.

How's the jet lag? :hihi:

GMPX
November 12th, 2009, 01:45 PM
I was hoping for some pictures/info on electrical devices or other parts you don't normally see on LS1tech.

How's the jet lag? :hihi:I'm bad, I only looked at the show cars, not the products they were promoting,

Jet lag is no problem (the 15hr flight still sucks), I know the routine now and can work it to my benefit, I woke up the next day here like I never left.

Cheers,
Ross

cyclerage
November 13th, 2009, 07:24 AM
Sorry to hijack but are LS1tech and corvetteforum down or something?

mr.prick
November 13th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Tech has been down for a while now, maybe a day and a half.

ringram
November 16th, 2009, 12:34 AM
Maybe they cant pay their bills!
Hope all the data and posts arnt lost.
Maybe the ISP died for the same reason.

Oh well Ill have to do some work now.

Anyway yeah, Sema was good, same as usual. The free giveaway on the Mothers stand on the last day was cool. I got about 6 products.

Also Camaro's galore. Loads of LS engine shit everywhere, which is cool. I also went to Pahrump after the show for the Streetcar challenge, then the Vegas drags for some nice methanol 5 second blasts down the strip etc. They also had nitro harleys etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSaPzZcHmfs

mr.prick
November 16th, 2009, 04:14 AM
According to the banner at the top of www.ls1tech.com (http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/search.php?searchid=9378064)

We really want to apologize for the downtime suffered over the last two days. Unfortunately our Internet Brands network was targeted with a series of cyber attacks that severely limited access over this time period. Our tech team has worked around the clock to resolve the issue. We absolutely appreciate your patience and understanding and do apologize for the inconvenience caused by the attack.
Why would the Chinese hack LS1Tech? :laugh:

Tordne
November 16th, 2009, 08:27 AM
Why would the Chinese hack LS1Tech? :laugh:

When a billion people buy a Hummer (which they now own) there are going to be a lot of hits for tuning tips :cucumber:

wpage
February 6th, 2010, 05:33 AM
If/When China gets Hummer. A billion folks will be buying hummers...
Everything Chinese love. Copying and improving a good design.
Making it cheaper.
Paying workers little or nothing to make them.