PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Howard and Greg B. for a GREAT Class!

ssvolvo
November 17th, 2009, 02:37 AM
Thanks Howard for hosting and Greg B. for putting on a great class!

Well worth the fee for the class:rockon:.

Drooling over Big hp. 2010 Camaros didn't hurt either.

I just can't eat any more pizza this week.

Thanks guys, John

GMPX
November 17th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Thanks for letting everyone know John.
I also learnt something reading your post, I was not aware that humans actually had a limit to the amount of Pizza they can consume in a week, I suppose I just need to try harder.

joecar
November 17th, 2009, 07:31 AM
John, which class was that...?

Pizza limits...? No way...!

ssvolvo
November 17th, 2009, 07:39 AM
I'm sorry guys.

Advanced (WAY too advanced for me) GM tuning with Greg Banish. Held at Redline Motorsports in NY. state. over the weekend. Used mostly EFIlive which was a great help for me.

eficalibrator
November 18th, 2009, 02:56 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed it, John. It means a lot to me that both professionals like Howard (and the others...) as well as the individual tuners were able to get a lot out of the class. It doesn't hurt having such a great facility to work from along with interesting cars. That 7.0L A6 Camaro drove GREAT on Monday after all the work we did on the fundamentals. Making more power with the boosted one was easy. :angel_innocent:

BTW, check your typo on the class fee before I get flooded with requests. I'm glad you found it worth the (real) fee as well. You all made excellent students with good questions and that's part of what makes this fun for me as well.

ssvolvo
November 19th, 2009, 10:44 AM
:grin:Fee fixed

and WAY interested in the BMW stuff too Greg!

John

Redline Motorsports
November 19th, 2009, 04:36 PM
I think there is still some pizza left! LOL!

John,

I don't think it was over your head. Its just takes a bit for it all to sink in! Gregs approach brings you deep into the PCM so it seems overwhelming. The math he explained is really all done by that big calculator under the hood we call a PCM so don't panic!

Your questions where great and we appreciated your participation.

Practice will be the key to shaking it all out!

Howard