PDA

View Full Version : street tune help

lb7blksmk
November 18th, 2009, 06:29 AM
ok so i have a street tune loaded in my truck right now and it has a lope and strange pulsed in the throttle. i was wondering if any of you guys could donate a street tune so i can compare the two to see what im problem is.

Big D
November 19th, 2009, 04:46 PM
You might be better off posting a log and getting opinions to help you learn the cause and effect of modding parameters. I could easily send a tune but what fun is that when you arnt sure what is causing the effect of a lope.

lb7blksmk
November 21st, 2009, 02:48 PM
i already did. it wasnt much help. i was asking for anotherr tune to compare the two. lol

THEFERMANATOR
November 22nd, 2009, 07:51 PM
Did you make any changes below 20MM3 of fuel? If so that will give you a pretty wicked idle lope. I've got a pretty basic tune in my BURB now, PM me your email and I can send you a script of mine. It's not stock trans friendly though as it aggressively fuels when you flat foot it, but is giving me milage numbers well into the 20's for mixed driving.

blewgrassmotorsports
September 18th, 2011, 10:26 AM
I have had manny problems with the soft throttle feel, like when pulling out of parking spots and driving in parking lots. The truck wants to lunge when you first give some thottle then it backs off.It has made me look like an ass on several occasions like im lunging my truck at people, i would love some help resolving that problem.

blewgrassmotorsports
September 18th, 2011, 10:28 AM
I have had manny problems with the soft throttle feel, like when pulling out of parking spots and driving in parking lots. The truck wants to lunge when you first give some thottle then it backs off.It has made me look like an ass on several occasions like im lunging my truck at people, i would love some help resolving that problem. 03 lb7 dsp5 airdog 165 os:15189044