PDA

View Full Version : Injector Data

minytrker
November 22nd, 2009, 07:47 PM
I bought Greg's DVD and have injectors listed on the spread sheet but the colums dont match values in efi live? What am I over looking?

odd boy
November 22nd, 2009, 10:32 PM
post pic of the table.

mr.prick
November 23rd, 2009, 01:04 AM
Is the table horizontal instead of vertical?
If so then use the conversion tab (Ctrl+Alt+Enter)

minytrker
November 23rd, 2009, 04:54 AM
The data in efi live doesnt match the spreadsheet. For example the small pulse adjust, whats listed on the spreadsheet doesnt match efi live for me to copy and paste.

redhardsupra
November 23rd, 2009, 10:16 AM
is it just the issue of displayed resolution in the spreadsheet or in efi?

eficalibrator
November 23rd, 2009, 12:42 PM
The data in efi live doesnt match the spreadsheet. For example the small pulse adjust, whats listed on the spreadsheet doesnt match efi live for me to copy and paste.

PLEASE WATCH THE DVD! It walks you through the proper method for using the raw small pulse adjust data and interpolating it correctly into your PCM's breakpoints in the table. :angel_innocent:

minytrker
November 24th, 2009, 06:40 AM
PLEASE WATCH THE DVD! It walks you through the proper method for using the raw small pulse adjust data and interpolating it correctly into your PCM's breakpoints in the table. :angel_innocent:

I watched again and that did help a little, all though an example using efi would have been nice on the dvd instead of just showing the table. I use both hpt and efi and its still really hard for me to flip flop axis on tables in my head.
I also noticed there was more info on the hpt excel sheet vs efi one, i caught it in the video and had to get some info off the hpt excel sheet even though im using efi.

redhardsupra
November 24th, 2009, 07:07 AM
in excel, if you copy the data you want, and then do paste special, and check the 'transpose' option, it will convert column<->row for ya.