PDA

View Full Version : Cal_Link

Big D
November 27th, 2009, 05:25 AM
anyone have a calibration link for the LL8 they are willing to share

ScarabEpic22
November 27th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Sure man, here's mine. Not complete but pretty close, as close as can be had with the available PIDs.

Now if I could just figure out how to get the P10 to report a commanded AFR/EQ Ratio and a valid Load Pct Id be set. Any suggestions?

Big D
November 28th, 2009, 06:34 AM
Sure man, here's mine. Not complete but pretty close, as close as can be had with the available PIDs.

Now if I could just figure out how to get the P10 to report a commanded AFR/EQ Ratio and a valid Load Pct Id be set. Any suggestions?

Thanks a million! I started to create my own but ran out of time. X2 on the afr and load pct.

ScarabEpic22
November 28th, 2009, 09:47 PM
No prob man, Ive got my 02 I6 tuned to where I like it but its a little lean when I lay into it cruising on the hwy. WOT and PE are almost dead on to what Im commanding in the tables and cruise is a hair lean, about 14.8-15.2 at cruise with low load, what Im trying to dial in is when Im going 75 cruising at 15.0afr and go up a hill, MAP increases so fueling should to and its not going back to 14.7 (or even better 14.5) like Id like it to.

So hopefully we'll figure this AFR and Load_Pct thing out soon, need to dial the final VE table stuff in and swap the WBO2 to my LS2 and start working on it.