PDA

View Full Version : Updating to build 99...

LBZoom
November 27th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Okay so I used the "check for updates" tool for v7.5, and it doesn't work, hasn't for a while, so each time I have to update my v7.5 I have to completely uninstall and reinstall the software. My v8 updates just fine. Anyways, I tried to upgrade my LBZ to the DSP os and it hasn't worked yet, would I be correct to assume the build 99 is the only thing that would prevent it from happening? I've upgraded my firmware and boot block, and I have the LBZ and LMM beta zip files... Thanks for any help! :cheers:

joecar
November 27th, 2009, 09:14 PM
I pm'd Tech Support... it may be a few days, they are out of town.

Tordne
November 27th, 2009, 09:31 PM
So you are already at the Build 99 version? As Build is pre-release it will not be installed with auto update if that is what you are expecting.

Biodiesel66
November 28th, 2009, 03:03 AM
Check your E35 Calibration folder where the xx.calz files are. Is it possible in the E35 Calibration folder you have another E35 folder where the new DSP xx.calz are?

If so, that could cause DSP not to work. Just a thought

LBZoom
November 28th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Okay got the issue resolved, it was one of those things you shouldn't try to do late at night...lol. First issue was that I hadn't sent the zip file to the E35 folder, so once I got that headed in the right direction, issue #2 arose. I was sending it to the E35 folder, but it was creating a new folder within the E35 folder instead of overwriting the existing files with the new. The reason being, is becasue when I clicked on the folder to save it to, the destination was correct except at the end of the file name it added \LBZ Zip somehting or another\. So once I caught that and erased that portion it worked perfect. Thanks for the help guys!