PDA

View Full Version : BBL/pass through issues on LBZ

LBZoom
November 30th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Hey guys,

Started using the BBL now after the most recent update, been using pass through before... here's the issues:

1.) I'm getting some erratic readings on my MAF and Actual FRP in BBL logs, I believe it may be bc I've got too many channels taken up by logging tranny data at the same time. When I log on the laptop these readings are correct bc I'm not logging both modules, there isn't the option of logging tranny data at the same time with V7.5 correct?

2.) In both modes I can't get the SAE_APP.D to log at all sometimes or any other TP PID.
Thanks!:cheers:

bballer182
December 1st, 2009, 02:25 AM
you got it backwards. it's SAE.APP_D

and yeah you can only log one module with pass-thru.

LBZoom
December 1st, 2009, 07:12 PM
Yeah typo, but of course the PID link is already typed correctly in the scan tool... so it should still work.

Here's a log file from BBL showing one of the fuel pressure gauges going haywire, and the throttle position isn't being logged at all. The MAF gauge was going crazy too but it is de-selected in this log.

Pass through works perfect with the exception of APP_D, which worked before my most recent updates.
:cheers:

bballer182
December 2nd, 2009, 01:05 PM
Dude, your sh!t is all f'd up. are you sure you have the most recent firmware on the V2 it self? and the latest release of 7.5 AND 8.1?

LBZoom
December 2nd, 2009, 05:02 PM
lol, yeah I may go back and re-install them both over the top again, and my firmware is up to date. Maybe just a glitch.

bballer182
December 3rd, 2009, 02:19 AM
Yeah man hardly any of those pids are working right. I would bet it the firmware/config error

Dozerboy
December 4th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Wow that ain't right. Well FWIW I found that SAE.APP_E works the best for my truck

LBZoom
December 4th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Yeah I tried that and it was the same deal, what exactly is the difference between E and D?

bballer182
December 5th, 2009, 05:09 PM
Yeah I tried that and it was the same deal, what exactly is the difference between E and D?

no one knows