PDA

View Full Version : Lm 1 question

nchristian
December 7th, 2009, 01:55 PM
I have LM 1 set up to run on serial cable.I think im geting inaccurate test results when im logging my VE.I did set my V2 to the tutorial by TAQuickness. Do have to set up the lm1 with the software that is with it.This is a new lm1 and all i have done is pulled the serail cable in the lm1 and programed the V2 per the tutorial. Am i missing any thing? Thanks for the help.

mr.prick
December 7th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Has it been calibrated in free air?

nchristian
December 7th, 2009, 02:12 PM
yes the free air has been calibrated
i just looked at it its set up for gas

nchristian
December 7th, 2009, 02:13 PM
do you have to adjust the anolog 1 or 2 voltages

joecar
December 7th, 2009, 02:34 PM
do you have to adjust the anolog 1 or 2 voltagesNo, that is not necessary for the serial AFR.

Are you logging these pids:
- WO2AFR1,
- WO2LAM1,
- WO2EQR1,
- WO2ST1,
- CALC.BEN1.

You will have to edit your ben map to use CALC.BEN1 instead of CALC.BEN_LM11.

mr.prick
December 7th, 2009, 02:45 PM
What are you comparing it to?
My LC-1 analog output does not match exactly the same as the serial output. :nixweiss:

nchristian
December 7th, 2009, 02:46 PM
joecar i was not logging WO2EQR1. but what ben map to have to edit. I been logging
BEN factor bank 1,serail wideband ls1 factor. do i need to to edit it. if so have to i do it. thanks

nchristian
December 7th, 2009, 02:59 PM
here is a copy of my PID list. look it over and see if its right.I just slected the
WO2EQR1

joecar
December 7th, 2009, 03:10 PM
joecar i was not logging WO2EQR1. but what ben map to have to edit. I been logging
BEN factor bank 1,serail wideband ls1 factor. do i need to to edit it. if so have to i do it. thanks

here is a copy of my PID list. look it over and see if its right.I just slected the
WO2EQR1

Oh, you don't need WO2EQR1 or WO2LAM1, my mistake.

You need EXT.WO2AFR1 and CALC.BEN1.

Then pick a BEN map (say the one for the LM1) and edit the data tab to use BEN1, then save the map with a new name (to indicate it is for the serial BEN).

nchristian
December 7th, 2009, 03:12 PM
here is the pid list. i though it loaded last time

joecar
December 7th, 2009, 03:13 PM
Goto the Maps F11 tab and open the LM11 BEN map and edit it to use CALC.BEN1, and then save the map with a new filename... you will use this map during AutoVE.

nchristian
December 7th, 2009, 03:20 PM
joe car thats what i have selected. I know when i do the Auto VE and put it back to closed loop .the ltft or very lean. but the auto ve is +-.01.I did post a screen shot of my PID list.

joecar
December 7th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Oh, I see what you're saying...

Check that your IFR table matches your injectors.

Also, when logging for AutoVE, be sure to operate throttle in a smooth progressive manner (genrates good data) and then be sure to apply transient filter... can make transient filter more strict.

Some people have seen their LTFT's diverge from zero, others have seen them converge... you may have to make some adjustments to VE using LTFT's.

Post some log files and the tune file.

What car/mods...?

Yes those are the right pids to log.

nchristian
December 8th, 2009, 05:42 PM
lq4 short block, stock ls2 cam.arf 225 heads. stock injectors