PDA

View Full Version : any reason why my flash wont work on car after i close the tuning file

z28ls1818
December 14th, 2009, 08:01 PM
ok here it goes.

when i reflash my pcm with an 02 os with the fuel calibrations for a 98. it works initially. i reflash it os and calibrations. i then turn on the ignition and the fuel gauge works perfect and all i hear the fuel pump prim for 2 or 3 secs normal time. then i go and close the efi tuner then i connect to the rr, then i dl the os and calibrations to the tuner. i then try to turn key and the puel pump primes for less the a sec and the fuel gauge is full wtf. i notice this happens after i reflash and i close the tune.
cause when reflash it initally i try and turn the key and everything is back to normal. then i go again and close the tune and save it under another name and i try to turn the ignitioin on again and again it does the same shit, the fuel gauge is up all the way and pujmp only primes for less then a sec wtf.

would a low battery cause this? if so then why after i flash it via the usb and try to turn the ignition it works. this seems to work after the reflash, but when i close the file it does teh same shit. wtf help

Tordne
December 14th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Try and disable (for a test) the VATS security option. I have seen it before where the engine will not crank (or run for a really short time) with VATS enabled.

z28ls1818
December 15th, 2009, 04:10 AM
Try and disable (for a test) the VATS security option. I have seen it before where the engine will not crank (or run for a really short time) with VATS enabled.

ok ill try

z28ls1818
December 15th, 2009, 05:23 PM
i disalbed the theft in emulation mode and turned it on again. problem was solved weird.

N0DIH
June 12th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Weird.... I made the mistake of turning off the emulator when driving... BAD IDEA.... Was wondering if somehow when you closed the file the emulator turned off.

i disalbed the theft in emulation mode and turned it on again. problem was solved weird.