PDA

View Full Version : need an MS4 cam tune

badls1
December 20th, 2009, 11:17 AM
hey, im going to be doing a cam swap soon and im very new to tuning. i was wondering if anyone has a tune for a ms4 cammed/bolt on ls1 that i could get or a tune from a cam similar to the ms4. i just need something to get me started with and have my car running half way decent before i try tuning it.
thanks

macca_779
December 20th, 2009, 12:35 PM
hey, im going to be doing a cam swap soon and im very new to tuning. i was wondering if anyone has a tune for a ms4 cammed/bolt on ls1 that i could get or a tune from a cam similar to the ms4. i just need something to get me started with and have my car running half way decent before i try tuning it.
thanks

Texas Speed I believe offers base tunes for their cams. I gather your getting the MS from them. So you could try asking them to include something with the order.

badls1
December 20th, 2009, 01:20 PM
i actually bought everything seperatly from different places. i want more of just a tune i can download onto my efi live and use to start tuning off of

Doc
December 20th, 2009, 03:46 PM
We can help you out with this.

Send an email to:

doc@efialchemy.com

badls1
February 9th, 2010, 01:50 PM
no one?

macca_779
February 9th, 2010, 07:40 PM
I think the consensus is we will teach you how to fish. The info is already here after all. But we aren't going to just give you one.

badls1
February 10th, 2010, 11:30 AM
okay that sounds good. so if i post up some logs, you guys will help me on what to change?

macca_779
February 11th, 2010, 10:02 PM
okay that sounds good. so if i post up some logs, you guys will help me on what to change?

I will and I'm sure others will too. Dont forget to post the tune too.

joecar
February 12th, 2010, 03:32 AM
Yes, please do post your files.

badls1
February 20th, 2010, 09:43 AM
okay, finally got my laptop battery so i did a little logging today. i was a little scared to rip it to much cuz i dont know how the tune is for my cam.