PDA

View Full Version : copying regulr tunes into dsp5

rodder55
December 23rd, 2009, 01:04 PM
hey another newbie question i need to copy some non dsp tunes into dsp5 format how do i do it thanks

bballer182
December 23rd, 2009, 01:12 PM
manually... table by table

rodder55
December 23rd, 2009, 01:20 PM
okay how do u copy the tables then

bballer182
December 23rd, 2009, 01:30 PM
highlight the entire table you wish to copy by clicking the gray button where the to axis' meet and hit ctrl+c to copy. the go over to the DSP file click the same button and hit ctrl+v to paste.

mr.prick
December 23rd, 2009, 01:39 PM
Upload the COS then flash the PCM with the calibrations from the non COS .tun ;)

bballer182
December 23rd, 2009, 01:47 PM
Upload the COS then flash the PCM with the calibrations from the non COS .tun ;)

depending on what he is driving. that may not work. LBZ/LMM (bosch controlled) trucks' DSP folders are written to an extended memory segment that is not accessible under a cal-only flash.

mr.prick
December 23rd, 2009, 02:11 PM
depending on what he is driving. that may not work. LBZ/LMM (bosch controlled) trucks' DSP folders are written to an extended memory segment that is not accessible under a cal-only flash.

How would you upload a COS to start with then?
There's always scripts.

bballer182
December 23rd, 2009, 03:27 PM
How would you upload a COS to start with then?
There's always scripts.

DSP OS's are full flashed to start with then any changes to the DSP folders or the base tune can be cal-only flashed (LBZ/LMM ONLY)(LBY/LLY have to be full flashed every time). I highly doubt that you can cal only flash tunes into DSP folders, in fact i'd bet my entire bank account on it. And, as far as i know there currently is no way to have 5 tunes sitting in front you and have some automated way to table the tables out of 4 of the tunes and copy them to the appropriate DSP folders.