PDA

View Full Version : Does any body heard of Duramaxtuner?

Gusdieselboy
December 23rd, 2009, 03:48 PM
Does any body heard of duramaxtuner? I would like to get some imfo on his tuning.

Tordne
December 23rd, 2009, 03:53 PM
DuramaxTuner is one of our largest resellers, and we hear very good things about his work. I'm sure there are many of his customers on this forum who can comment :)

Brian1
December 24th, 2009, 07:30 AM
Yes I deal with Nick for all my tuning. Very good and talks to someone like a normal person. Met him a few times and very nice. He can get you setup. Will answer your questions and help you get your tune installed. Might check out www.dieselplace.com forums if not seen it before. Lots of good Duramax info there.

Brian

bballer182
December 24th, 2009, 09:17 AM
x2

nick is a good guy. i bought my setup from him and as a resuly i have moved on to tuning my own stuff now. probably couldn't have done without his free videos he post a year ago.

mavdog32
December 24th, 2009, 05:00 PM
def. a good guy. I bugged the snot out of that man for a week straight and he never got irritated or left me hanging. He even gave me a hook up for tranny upgrades here in Florida.

LBZoom
December 26th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Nick is an excellent individual, just another one of us average Joe's, although I have thought of carving his likeness into a bobble head for the dash, but who knows lmao. Just kidding, I've never seen the man but have talked to him on the phone a couple times and he has always returned my calls.

DURAtotheMAX
December 27th, 2009, 03:26 AM
ive heard of him! :)

ben

Dozerboy
January 2nd, 2010, 01:43 PM
Thats it you heard of him? Well me too... His or one of the several other guys that do EFI Tuning are good guys to deal with.

MadMaxx61
January 4th, 2010, 11:00 AM
ive heard of him! :)

ben

Thats it you heard of him? Well me too... His or one of the several other guys that do EFI Tuning are good guys to deal with.

We don't need to go into that on here.

I have dealt with him a few times. From my experiences he was good to deal with.