PDA

View Full Version : EFI Forum member perks from LBZoom

LBZoom
January 13th, 2010, 05:19 AM
Hey guys,
Just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that I just launched a website a few days ago to retail electronics. And since we're all a community here I've set up an offer code for all users of this forum to receive a 25% discount. Type in EFIUSER during the checkout. Just a little way of saying thanks to all of you for your help and support.

www.highvoltageelectronicsco.com

P.S. I don't sell any tuning stuff yet...but check out the radar detector that mounts in a gauge pillar, or the radar scramblers... haha :cheers:

GMPX
January 13th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Thanks LBZoom, hope it all goes well for you.

LBZoom
January 24th, 2010, 04:41 PM
Thank you for the wishes! And thanks to everyone who's checked my site out so far, I appreciate all of you. I'd been saving some money to start my own business, so here I am at the ripe old age of 23 haha.

duramaximizer
January 25th, 2010, 05:04 PM
I just got a blueray and I was wanting to be able to use the youtube feature from my computer......I am thinking I need a USB to USB cable but I am not sure about that. If I do need one, it'll need to be about 30' long or longer. :o . If you can find a laptop charger that will charge a gateway MX7515 straight from a 12 volt power source (cig lighter), I'd buy one from you. :)

LBZoom
January 27th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Hey Duramaximizer! Thanks, I appreciate that. I've got the day off tomorrow so I'll do some digging and see if I have anything for you. Thanks again!