PDA

View Full Version : Help--4 trucks not shifting right.

Heilman97
January 15th, 2010, 02:42 AM
So we got efi live last week. They are '02-'03. We put the same tune on all of them and did the trans relearn. They are still shifting a bit hard even after about 200+ shifts. Also if you get on it to pass someone on the interstate around 3k rpm it will shift and it feels like it defuels because you lose all power until you let off and it upshifts. Then all power is back but it leaves you at a lower speed. Any thoughts? We are new to EFI and don't know what could be wrong.. :help: On all 4 trucks we went with a 50hp tune, the trucks used to be programmed using superchips and ppe with a 75 hp tune. the trucks all have intakes, exuast, mouthpiece mod. Is this something to do with the tune? programming process? or what? Any help is awesome!!!

Heilman97
January 15th, 2010, 02:45 AM
Here my sig for my mods.

Brian1
January 15th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Is this your own tune or someone you bought from?
If other then best to talk to that person on the tune.
If you return stock tune does it run fine?

Brian

LBZoom
January 15th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Perhaps a MAF limiter from table C0904? If you get a chance try increase the values in this table and run some tests, try increasing the whole thing by 10 and see what happens.

Heilman97
January 18th, 2010, 01:41 AM
Ok, thanks guys. I'm working with the person I got the tune from. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before it gets corrected. He tried the tune this weekend on his truck to see if it is doing the same things. I'll keep ya posted!

Big D
January 20th, 2010, 06:25 PM
post some logs for us to look at to give ideas