PDA

View Full Version : Software issues with build 99 pre release...

LBZoom
January 17th, 2010, 03:22 PM
I sent my software and my V2 tool to a buddy of mine, we already tuned his LBZ with my computer a month or so ago and put the DSP 5 in it. He wanted to make some changes so I mailed him my stuff... running Vista also

He installed the software, and dowloaded the build 99 release found in the LBZ DSP beta thread in this section.

Then he saved the LBZ DSP beta zip files to his E35 folder. It's not sending the folder to the E35 location as a zip folder to be opened, it's already opening them from what I gather, and then suddenly they disappeared altogether.

When he opens the tunes I emailed, the DSP tunes pop up a message stating, unrecognized PSM because the software isn't recognizing the DSP files. He was able to open his stock tune until we tried to save the LBZ DSP zip file to the E35 folder then for some reason he couldn't open his stock tune anymore! I'm confused as can be. We've uninstalled the software and re-installed it. I told him to re-install the software and dowload the build 99 pre-release again until I found some extra help. Thanks for anything you can give me on this one guys! :cheers:

bballer182
January 17th, 2010, 03:32 PM
build 102 has it all pre-installed.

LBZoom
January 18th, 2010, 04:25 AM
Okay, sweet. Hadn't really looked at those yet because I'm in process of moving between houses and the only net I have is dial up so dowloads take me forever haha. Thanks!