PDA

View Full Version : EFI Member Perks from LBZoom...

LBZoom
January 21st, 2010, 04:32 PM
Hey guys,
Just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that I just launched a website a few days ago to retail electronics. And since we're all a community here I've set up an offer code for all users of this forum to receive a 25% discount. Type in EFIUSER during the checkout. Just a little way of saying thanks to all of you for your help and support.

www.highvoltageelectronicsco.com

P.S. I don't sell any tuning stuff yet...but check out the radar detectors and the radar scramblers... haha

MMLMM
January 21st, 2010, 10:16 PM
Hey guys,
Just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that I just launched a website a few days ago to retail electronics. And since we're all a community here I've set up an offer code for all users of this forum to receive a 25% discount. Type in EFIUSER during the checkout. Just a little way of saying thanks to all of you for your help and support.

www.highvoltageelectronicsco.com

P.S. I don't sell any tuning stuff yet...but check out the radar detector that mounts in a gauge pillar, or the radar scramblers... haha

Link? I wanna see the gauge mount radar detectors lol I cant find them

LBZoom
January 22nd, 2010, 07:17 AM
Well, unfortunately after doing some digging I found that my wholesaler has discontinued them from there lineup for 2010. They appear in my most recent catalog however so I assumed they'd be in the 2010 as well. Sorry about that man! I wanted one too...

http://www.highvoltageelectronicsco.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=results/category_id=1677/home_id=1474/mode=cat/cat1677.htm

LBZoom
January 22nd, 2010, 07:39 AM
I just went on the manufacturer's site to see if they still made it, because then I could probably still get one that way if somebody wanted one, however I don't find it on their site either. It was manufactured by Whistler and was called the Fuzion series, part #whifuzion I believe.