PDA

View Full Version : lc-1 serial to efi-live issues

Jakes4321
January 25th, 2010, 06:10 AM
Having a slight issue when I try to log serial lc1. WB works fine with the innovate DB gauge when I try to serial log thru efi I run into issues. I believe the WB is communacating with EFI since it did do a free air test but it didnt show it on my V2 only on my gauge.

I am running FW 2.06.12 and bootblock 2.06.02.

I have the TAQUICKNESS serial cable. I noticed in his instuctions in his screen shot there was a com port in and out all I have is a comport.

I also believe that after I updated everything, my scantool doesnt seem to be reading correctly. I am sure it is something I am doing wrong I just need some to point me in the right direction.

mr.prick
January 25th, 2010, 06:32 AM
Try theses settings:
COM Port: Wide-O2
WO2 Type: Innovate
A/D PIDs: YES
Ser PIDs: YES
WO2 Data: AFR & λ
Remember to press OK after changing the settings so they are programmed.

ScarabEpic22
January 25th, 2010, 07:07 AM
Update your firmware, latest is 2.06.24. Download the latest public beta software to get the firmware.

I know its stupid, but do you have the null adapter plugged into the IN serial cable that goes to the LC1 controller? Nowhere did any instructions I read said to do this (they did for reprogramming the controller but not for serial out) so I was scratching my head for a few minutes before I tried it.

Jakes4321
January 25th, 2010, 08:03 AM
I will def try that Mr., hopefully it works.

Erik I did not have the null plug in the in the in serial plug...

I am not even sure where mine is :doh2:, DAMN.

As for the update I just updated everything yesterday with whatever the public release had in it. I might have to look at the beta releases.

But first thing first where is my null plug.....lol

I guess off to radio shack i go.

Thanks

mr.prick
January 25th, 2010, 09:06 AM
You are going to need the terminator plug.
You can't connect to the LC-1 with a laptop or Flashscan without it plugged in.
IIRC it won't work at all without it plugged into the LC-1 or the last device
in the "daisy chain" formation.

Jakes4321
January 25th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Thanks!!! I will get back to you guys once I get the termi plug.

Cant find it anywhere :doh2: