PDA

View Full Version : Fueling Tables

Chevy366
January 26th, 2010, 08:54 AM
I asked this question of someone else and wanted to see what the answer might be : 'Can you tell me why then , the MAP in LC (lean cruise) X and Y axis are GM.DYNCYLAIR_DMA and RPM , but the Fueling Table we have is kPa and ECT ? I don't see the correlation , doesn't the X and Y axis need to be the same seeing the earlier is modified by the latter , how does the PCM use it , and is there maybe a table missing from EFILive that would correlate the two ?
If you did a "copy and paste with labels" between the two tables it will not work seeing the labels are completely different . Doesn't there need to be some familiarity (same X and Y Labels) between the two ?
Just curious !'

5.7ute
January 26th, 2010, 12:07 PM
No they dont need to correlate with each other in terms of axis as they will be monitoring different conditions to operate. It is the same as the high/low octane spark table using airmass & RPM compared to your commanded fuel tables different axis.
To tune this table all you need to do is log the axis with wideband AFR as the data. Filter out any data that is not in the cruise zone where you want to lean the mixture. Calculate in EQ how much enleanment you want in those cells. Subtract this value from 1.0 & paste the resultant value to the cell.