PDA

View Full Version : How many MM3's can you command?

LBZoom
January 27th, 2010, 03:52 PM
I have a question, I believe someone told me that on the newer LBZ/LMM trucks you could command whatever fuel amount you wanted, but the truck would only deliver 125mm3 at the most. (mine delivers 126mm3)

Is it the same for the LB7/LLY trucks, do they max out at 125mm3? I don't need more than that, and if I do I'll get it through pulse width and fuel pressure, I'm just curious is all. Thanks!:cheers:

DmaxHawk
January 29th, 2010, 02:15 AM
I have a question, I believe someone told me that on the newer LBZ/LMM trucks you could command whatever fuel amount you wanted, but the truck would only deliver 125mm3 at the most. (mine delivers 126mm3)

Is it the same for the LB7/LLY trucks, do they max out at 125mm3? I don't need more than that, and if I do I'll get it through pulse width and fuel pressure, I'm just curious is all. Thanks!:cheers:

I was told the same thing

1chevy02
February 1st, 2010, 04:21 PM
thats interesting. So how exactly does the ecm determine mm3 when we start messing with pulse width and pressure? I have always wondered this? or does it really know the exact mm3?

DuramaxPowered
February 2nd, 2010, 11:15 AM
Once the pulse width table is modified, the MM^3 value becomes a reference only.