PDA

View Full Version : EFI Connection...you're killing me!

DURAtotheMAX
February 2nd, 2010, 04:59 PM
Darn...you guys dont sell pigtails and txl wire anymore??????? :bawl:

All those connectors are impossible to find, especially complete with the pigtails pre-installed/wired and everything (which was awesome, what you guys sold)...is there any possibility that you guys are going to start selling them again? That website was my savior when doing swaps and custom harnesses!

Does anyone know any other place that sells pre-assembled pigtails of that sort??? :doh2:

ben

mr.prick
February 2nd, 2010, 07:10 PM
This place has all kinds of connectors/terminals.
Ballenger Motorsports (http://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/)

schwoch1
February 3rd, 2010, 03:31 PM
I talked to Mike a couple of days ago, and from what I was told, the website is being totally revamped to make ordering easier for him and the end user. Also, he is trying to catch up on harness builds that have backed up. I am sure that Mike will get the website up soon.
Hope this helps!!!

Mike

S10Wildside
February 4th, 2010, 02:31 AM
I talked to Mike a couple of days ago, and from what I was told, the website is being totally revamped to make ordering easier for him and the end user. Also, he is trying to catch up on harness builds that have backed up. I am sure that Mike will get the website up soon.
Hope this helps!!!

Mike

Mike is correct. Please see the remarks on the homepage of http://www.eficonnection.com ....

Connector Pigtails and Automotive Wire Removed from Website - Updated 1/27/2010
To speed things along with engine harnesses already ordered and to decrease lead times on harness orders, we have temporarily removed the links to purchase connector pigtails and automotive wire. We will focus our efforts for the next few weeks on engine harness builds. We apologize for this inconvenience.

We are also making time for some very cool new 24x and 58x product development that we think you will enjoy. Please bookmark this website and check back often for updates on our new product development and fuel management solutions.

Connector pigtail and wire sales will be back up sometime soon.