PDA

View Full Version : How To Tune For Larger Injectors

RacerChris
November 7th, 2005, 04:57 PM
I just bought EFILive about a month ago and I am going through the learning process but I would like a little help on this one.
I just bought 60lb/hr injectors and I was wandering what I will have to fool with to tune the PCM for them.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

caver
November 7th, 2005, 05:19 PM
The injector flow rate table has to be set up properly.Am at home so cant give you the table number.
Look on LS1tech under pcm there is a spread sheet there that you can use.

RacerChris
November 7th, 2005, 05:23 PM
I know the table you are talking about.... It has injector flow rate and I believe stock it starts out at like 26lbs/hr and ends at like 32/hr. Do I just have to change this all over to 60lb/hr???
Thank you for your reply.

RacerChris
November 7th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Sorry to bother again but I am also having trouble finding that spreadsheet on LS1Tech, Could you send me a link of the page where its located???
Thanks

caver
November 7th, 2005, 08:23 PM
here it is

RacerChris
November 7th, 2005, 10:57 PM
Thanks a ton!!!! I will let you know how it went hopefully in a day or so... Again thanks!!!!

RacerChris
November 8th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Ok... I have the zip file but I am unshure what to do with it. What do I unzip it to and what do I open it up with??
Thanks again

caver
November 9th, 2005, 01:10 AM
Unzip it anywhere. Mine is in my efilive directory.
It's a Micosoft excel worksheet.
Open it enter your injector specs and pressure tested at.
Then enter your current fuel pressure and copy and paste the column into your injector scaling table.

RacerChris
November 9th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Thanks for the reply again.... It was a dumb question... I opened it with my notebook wich doesnt have my Microsoft Office on it so I didnt recognize the file type, I reopened it with my desktop and it opened right up in Excell. I believe it will work great!!! I already pasted the new flow rates in but I have yet to install the tune and the injectors. I will let you know how it goes.
Thanks again!!