Spuco
February 10th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Hi,
This is going to probably be a dumb ?

I have a DSP5 switch hooked up , Have not had a chance to log PID Votlage
Tune file reads 400rw_385rw_360tow_330tow_Stock
I understand that Stock voltage should be 4.5V to the 400rw should be 0.5V
Now here is the dumb question..
Switch turned fully counter clockwise I'm assuming Stock tune (#1 position) and turning Clockwise 330tow - 400rw (#5 position) at the fully clockwise position?
Would this be correct?

GMPX
February 10th, 2010, 10:11 AM
Depends on how the switch was designed I'm afraid, it could be either way. You need to log that PID to know.

Spuco
February 10th, 2010, 10:49 AM
Depends on how the switch was designed I'm afraid, it could be either way. You need to log that PID to know.

Thanks

I'll get it done this week end.

Spuco
February 19th, 2010, 01:20 AM

I got around to loging the pids for the DSP5, and everthing is working. When turning form left to right (clockwise) it go's DSP-off through DSP #4. DSP-off has a voltage of 4.3 which acording to the DSP5 PDF tells me that DSP-off voltage 4.3 is the stock tune, is this correct? Second would it be safe to say turning the switch in the clock wise position DSP #1 - DSP-#4, # 4 being the highest tune?

I ask this because i do not drag the truck and every setting i put it on the truck feels the same (Very Strong) I am running the truck on DSP-off right now thinking it would give me the best gas milage and i can not seem to get better than 16.8 on average.

I also have been told that everytime i run a new tune that the Alison needs to relearn, is this true? And if so how long does this take to relearn?

What do they mean by shift cycles?

Thanks

boccheballs
February 20th, 2010, 02:49 PM
[QUOTE=Spuco;115563]I got around to loging the pids for the DSP5, and everthing is working. When turning form left to right (clockwise) it go's DSP-off through DSP #4. DSP-off has a voltage of 4.3 which acording to the DSP5 PDF tells me that DSP-off voltage 4.3 is the stock tune, is this correct? Second would it be safe to say turning the switch in the clock wise position DSP #1 - DSP-#4, # 4 being the highest tune?

I ask this because i do not drag the truck and every setting i put it on the truck feels the same (Very Strong) I am running the truck on DSP-off right now thinking it would give me the best gas milage and i can not seem to get better than 16.8 on average.

I also have been told that everytime i run a new tune that the Alison needs to relearn, is this true? And if so how long does this take to relearn?

Just a little info here.
Brian

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=2&ved=0CA4QFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.txchange.com%2Frelearn.htm&ei=yp6AS6uqC5S2swP69PD7Aw&usg=AFQjCNHrCTPDIBBzlSWlgXeKn96IiJPsMA

Spuco
February 20th, 2010, 04:32 PM
Thank You