PDA

View Full Version : What tuning software is available for FORD & DODGE

GAMEOVER
February 14th, 2010, 04:54 AM
What are some of the tuning software choices available for the newer Dodge's/Chrysler's & newer Ford's....Car's & Truck's 2004 & up.
I'm really curious on what Dyno/Tuning shops are using and what they cost!...:D

GMPX
February 14th, 2010, 10:26 AM
Pretty sure SCT currently covers FORD and Dodge.

GAMEOVER
February 14th, 2010, 02:07 PM
Pretty sure SCT currently covers FORD and Dodge.

Ross, any idea what SCT cost? Can't find anything about prices on their website....

GMPX
February 15th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Sorry, no idea.

GAMEOVER
February 17th, 2010, 10:46 AM
I just got off the phone with SCT about Ford & Dodge Tuning software and I have to admit, they aren't as expensive as I thought, it's actually quite affordable...:D

2500ak
February 17th, 2010, 01:20 PM
I just got off the phone with SCT about Ford & Dodge Tuning software and I have to admit, they aren't as expensive as I thought, it's actually quite affordable...:D

What price range? a friend of mine with a dodge was asking me about tuning options. I wasn't aware that there were any.

GAMEOVER
February 17th, 2010, 04:48 PM
It depends what you're gonna tune? I'm amazed at how many different tuning packages they do have... Individual to unlimited vehicles... Don't get me wrong, they are way, way more expensive than EFI Live. I just expected them to be outrageously overpriced!!!

minytrker
February 18th, 2010, 05:47 AM
Tuning dodge and fords sucks really bad after your used to using efi live for years. It really makes you thankful for efi once you used some of the other products out there.

GAMEOVER
February 18th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Tuning dodge and fords sucks really bad after your used to using efi live for years. It really makes you thankful for efi once you used some of the other products out there.

Well hopefully EFI Live supports Dodge & Ford(gas) in the future...So we don't have to use anything else but EFI Live...Yeah Right!!!...:D

Ross, I know, I know there are other products out there that already support Dodge & Ford...;)