PDA

View Full Version : Defuel affect

SGFastMax
February 21st, 2010, 12:55 PM
im running 110hp over tune on and lb7 and its not defueling quick enough during the part throttle shifts only in the 2000-2300 range, especially when shifting from 2-3 it revs just a little during the shift. correct me if im wrong could i fix this prob if i lower the torque limit value during the mid RPM range in the TLIQ table?

LBZoom
February 22nd, 2010, 05:40 AM
If it revs during the shift it's commanding too much fuel due to the values in your base torque table, maybe TBIQ but probably not. The base torque table probably, it's the one that the engine references to determine what amount of torque to de-fuel to on the shift. I had a similar problem on an LB7. Hope this helps.

SGFastMax
February 22nd, 2010, 08:49 AM
i figured one of the two.

SGFastMax
February 24th, 2010, 12:12 PM
ok, i modified the base torque table. i took a good 250 ft pounds off the whole table and no change at all. the origional peak torque in this table that came in this tune was about 400ft pounds. the peak in the stock lb7 tune peaks at 500+. i tried putting the stock base table in because the TLIQ table is the same as the stock one in the stock tune and those have to be close to each other to correspond and i just got worse. what is going on? am i missing anything?

SGFastMax
May 5th, 2010, 11:59 AM
figured out the problem, the dsp5 switch voltage settings were too low and causing glitches.