PDA

View Full Version : Feedback

semperfidoordie
February 25th, 2010, 04:49 PM
I wanted a little bit of feedback on this initial tune I just created. Let me know whether or not this'll nuke the truck if I tried to run it. Thanks guys.

LBZoom
February 27th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Hey buddy,
I just saved your tune and am going to look it over. I'll be more than happy to give you some feedback, just give me a couple days though to respond. I figured some other people would have commented by now, but I'll help ya out bud! :cheers:

killerbee
February 28th, 2010, 01:04 AM
I don't see anything alarming. looks like methodical increases with stock feel. Be sure that you do Induction Overhaul before running higher performance tunes like this.

semperfidoordie
February 28th, 2010, 03:15 AM
Thanks guys. My issue with the tune when I loaded it was that it had a really rough, violent lope at idle which was not my goal. I didn't drive the truck after hearing that so any insight into that?

killerbee
February 28th, 2010, 03:30 AM
B0720 and B0721 30mPa idle areas. Thats where you will find it.

semperfidoordie
February 28th, 2010, 04:24 AM
Thanks for the help Michael. I also filled my sig in that way it's more apparent what I'm working with. I'll have to mess with areas and see if I can smooth it out

LBZoom
February 28th, 2010, 05:03 AM
Hey man,
Your pulse width is very high at low MPA fuel pressure which is why your idle is rough. I would start my adjustments at around 60mpa and 20 or 30 mm3 of fuel and see howw that feels to you. Any adjustment made below that should be fairly small to maintain driveability IMO. Hope this helps!

killerbee
February 28th, 2010, 07:39 AM
begin by restoring stock values to the idle pulse area.