PDA

View Full Version : Shipping time?

Pook
March 10th, 2010, 05:08 AM
I ordered a V2 Scan and Flash setup last Monday March 8th, just wondering how long shipping typically takes to get to Washington State, United States.

I'm in Canada and normally get my US ordered stuff shipped there, but after I made the purchase I saw it EFI Live was based in NZ:doh2: and should of just had it shipped direct to my house.

I have an EFI LIVE tune computer in one of my vehicles that someone else did and it really needs to be tweaked soon as it isn't driveable as is.

Thanks and looking forward to playing with this product :cheers:

joecar
March 10th, 2010, 05:14 AM
Hi Pook,

You ordered direct from EFILive in NZ...?

I pm'd Tech Support, they'll get back to you today.

Pook
March 10th, 2010, 05:20 AM
I just ordered on the online store.

I sent a couple emails through the contact us page and haven't got any responce back from them. I sent it a few minutes after i ordered and then saw the NZ address on the responce email to the order, Then I got an email saying it shipped but with no tracking number or anything. I did think the $50 shipping was a bit high, but needed the program asap and just ordered it.

I also didn't see where it'd be shipping from mentioned anywhere on the site prior to placing the order :wallbash:

Just sent another one asking for a tracking number this morning hopefully they respond. This is a real pain in the ass.

Tordne
March 10th, 2010, 06:47 AM
I'll email also this morning to get a tracking number. It looks like it was shipped same day as order, and from what I'm aware the shipping will usually be about 3 days.

Pook
March 10th, 2010, 06:48 AM
Thanks.

Not a big deal really, just was hoping to have this thing retuned prior to the weekend.

Tordne
March 10th, 2010, 06:59 AM
I'd expect you should definitely receive it by the weekend. I just looked at the calendar and realized it is only the 11th (we're from the future :) ) and the order was shipped on the 9th (our date).

Have a quick look at this (http://www.efilive.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=81) with regards to shipping.

Hopefully I'll have a tracking number for you in a few hours (only just going 08:00 here).

Tordne
March 10th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Apparently the product was delivered this morning at 10:24am (your local time). Ill send you a screenshot via email in a couple of minutes.

Pook
March 10th, 2010, 09:13 AM
Apparently the product was delivered this morning at 10:24am (your local time). Ill send you a screenshot via email in a couple of minutes.

Awesome, just called and confirmed its down at my mail place.

Thanks very much, heard great things about your product.:cheers:

Tordne
March 10th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Cool!!! We "generally" expect product to arrive in the US in around 2-3 business days (typically 2). Now whats interesting is that when I ship stuff to me in NZ from the US (and pay more for the shipping than we charge) it takes at least a week to arrive :nixweiss:

BowlingSS
October 6th, 2010, 11:24 PM
Cool!!! We "generally" expect product to arrive in the US in around 2-3 business days (typically 2). Now whats interesting is that when I ship stuff to me in NZ from the US (and pay more for the shipping than we charge) it takes at least a week to arrive :nixweiss:

The US uses slower boats.

Bill