PDA

View Full Version : HELP Please. DTC P0113

Pook
March 24th, 2010, 03:29 PM
2004 5.3 v8, early LS1 Intake and TB, GM hotcam setup, LS2 MAF, No 02 sensors.

Aftermarket Harness and and tune by Schwanke Engines . Its in a Rockcrawler/racer.

I keep getting a P0113 code, IAT voltage High

New to EFI live (bought it so I could tweak the tune as needed) I watched the IAT while it was running and it just stays at -38 degs. I swapped in a brand new LS2 MAF, no change, checked the pinouts on the harness and they appear to be correct.

Is there any way this could be the IAT turned off in the tune? I have no idea where to look, trying to learn EFI live, but I am leaving for a competition tomorrow and need to get this figured out ASAP.

Thanks

5.7ute
March 24th, 2010, 03:45 PM
The IAT will peg at -39 degC when there is an open circuit.(ie sensor disconnected) Have you checked the continuity of the IAT sensor wiring?

Pook
March 24th, 2010, 07:15 PM
I've traced out the Yellow IAT sensor wire back to PCM Red plug pin 31, good continuity. It also read 5 volts with ignition on.

Not sure what other wire closes the loop. Can anyone tell me what pin it is?

GAMEOVER
March 24th, 2010, 11:46 PM
If this is a 5 pin MAF, then yellow wire(pin 31) is the MAF signal not IAT signal. The IAT signal should be pin 25 on RED connector & pin 57 is IAT ground on RED connector. They're usually TAN & BLACK wires......

Pook
March 25th, 2010, 04:19 AM
Thanks,

Talked to Schwanke Engines this morning and the echo'd what you said.

Think I have it figured out. Fingers crossed.