PDA

View Full Version : did i flash or not

Eric
March 26th, 2010, 12:45 PM
hi eric here , have a very simple question here for you guys , i have been modifiying my tune and along the way i have flashed a couple of times and works great , is there any way to know if i have already flashed a specific tune into the pcm, because right now i am up to my 6th save as and i can not remember if i flased it or not because i was distracted along the way while modifiying the 6th save as and i cannot remember if i flashed it or not, will i have to read the tune to see or is there a way of knowing within the tuning file that would indicate that this tune has already been flashed into my pcm , thank you anybody

ThunderDan74
March 26th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Download the current tune from the car then click load alternate cal (folder icon withe double ended red arrows above it) file, select the one you suspect you loaded and compare differences.

ScarabEpic22
March 26th, 2010, 02:26 PM
To answer your original question, there is NO way of simply looking at the tune file to see if it has been flashed in. You either need to log and compare before and after logs or reread the tune and compare them as ThunderDan suggested.

Eric
March 30th, 2010, 05:18 AM
thanks guys for the info