PDA

View Full Version : Downloads for DSP5??

Iceman56
April 25th, 2010, 06:55 AM
Can someone tell me what exactly I need to have for downloads to full flash a DSP5 tune in a LBZ/LMM.
I have the 7.5.6 and the 8.1.2 downloaded on my computer but what I am a little confused about is the Firmware and bootblock, do I need to download these somewhere too?? If so where? Or are they already in the 7.5.6 and 8.1.2?
Do I need to delete the 7.5.5 of my computer?

Sorry I know this is a stupid question but I a computer ratard and don't want to screw something up, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Mike

Tordne
April 25th, 2010, 07:09 AM
The FlashScan V2 bootblock and firmware are included as part of the version 8.1.2 software release.

TO upgrade the V2 bootblock/firmware please refer to this document (C:\Program Files\EFILive\V8\Documents\Upgrading FlashScan.pdf).

Iceman56
April 25th, 2010, 07:26 AM
The FlashScan V2 bootblock and firmware are included as part of the version 8.1.2 software release.

TO upgrade the V2 bootblock/firmware please refer to this document (C:\Program Files\EFILive\V8\Documents\Upgrading FlashScan.pdf).

Thank you! could you make that a link for me please

Thanks

ScarabEpic22
April 25th, 2010, 08:24 AM
Thank you! could you make that a link for me please

Thanks

Thats on your computer, its not a link to a website.

Open My Computer, click your main hard drive (C:\, then click Program Files (or Program Files (x86) if its there), EFILive, V8, Documents, then open the Upgrading FlashScan file.

Iceman56
April 25th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Thats on your computer, its not a link to a website.

Open My Computer, click your main hard drive (C:), then click Program Files (or Program Files (x86) if its there), EFILive, V8, Documents, then open the Upgrading FlashScan file.

Oh yeah I know what ya mean sorry, didn't look at it close enough

Thanks for the help

Iceman56
April 27th, 2010, 12:01 PM
How do you know what version bootblock you have?

Tarkstoys
May 9th, 2010, 03:34 AM
Oh yeah I know what ya mean sorry, didn't look at it close enough

Thanks for the help

Computer Retard #2 right here buddy!!! Only if we could tell the computer what to do. Instead of the cold dead stare!