PDA

View Full Version : Lope tune!

jcbduramax
May 8th, 2010, 09:00 AM
I am currently making some smoke and lope tunes but don't want to raise rail pressure for the lope tune..any suggestions on maybe rpm range or anything that can help steer me in the right way?

Dozerboy
May 8th, 2010, 03:46 PM
I don't think most are doing it with RP. You need to raise injection quantities at idle. You know a lot of guys frown on smoke tunes.

jcbduramax
May 8th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Alot of people frown on lope tunes too, so is a lope tune dangerous or not?

duramaximizer
May 9th, 2010, 05:46 AM
You can make it lope some, but I think the concensus is a lot of lope is actually washing down the cylinders and motor oil and doing more harm than good.

Burnt_Bizcut00
May 10th, 2010, 11:07 AM
In the "Throttle Based Injection Quantity" table change your 0,600 cell (0 being the tps column value and 600 being the idle rpm value) anywhere from 25-50 depending on how hard you want it to lope. Mine is set at 40 mm3 and it lopes pretty hard and rocks the truck. You will have to play around. What are you changing to get your truck to smoke? I am not having very good luck with my tune in the smoke dep.

jmac
July 8th, 2010, 01:46 AM
If you want some smoke.Just go to table B0751 and make it 200 across the board.It will put out a big puff,but will still clean up.