PDA

View Full Version : my desktop and efi live

ZL1Killa
November 20th, 2005, 06:16 PM
I have currently removed all of efi live from my desktop due to issues with upgrading and files. Don't get me wrong, I love efi live ,....just my desktop seems to think otherwise. I use my laptop for tuning...I have my desktop for looking at the logs then making changes

what is happening is efi live is getting confused between my drives. I have tried to remove all efi live folders and files and uninstalled it properly, then re-install it and it installs multiple efi live folders again.

I need to know all the registry keys, files, folders and everything of where efi live installs that cannot be found by searching for "efi" under windows search and by uninstalling efi live.

I will try installing it to another drive and see if it does it right

Tordne
November 20th, 2005, 08:00 PM
The Registry key for EFILive is 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\EFILive'. You can delete that key, and by doing so all its sub keys. This will remove a lot (if not all) of your previous preference settings.

By default EFILive will install to 'C:\Program Files\EFILive', and will also create a folder structure under 'My Documents\EFILive'

Good luck.

ZL1Killa
November 21st, 2005, 05:24 AM
thanks, yeh i had a problem once I uninstalled it and restarted then tryed to install it efi live wanted to create a folder on F: and on C: and complained about having the config.ini filemissing....so i had two efi live's installed on my desktop...thats why the 7.3update didn't work right