PDA

View Full Version : Help ASAP!!!!???

Mr.Blister007
May 25th, 2010, 07:41 AM
My buddy has a 2004.5 LLY and i am using my V2 scan and tune to put a duramaxtuner.com efi live tune on his truck. ok i have to VIN liscense and it is already locked to my V2. he previously had a bully dog triple dog. little did i know that when the truck was set back to stock the inline harness from bully dog was still connected under the hood. now i reflashed it with the radio fuse pulled and connections all stock now and it will take the tune. after the tune has finished loading and did it correctly the truck with fire and cut off. i am going to post up his stock file and the altered one as well just to see if something is wrong where a connection, etc.... is in the tune? truck will not run on stock tune now either. it is throwing the P1626 theft deterant fuel enabler code!!! truck WILL NOT RUN! NEED HELP ASAP!??????:confused::confused::confused:

Tordne
May 25th, 2010, 02:59 PM
You may need to do a VATS relearn. This can be done from the Scan Tool using the DVT controls.

Alternatively you could try disabling VATS just to verify that the vehicle will run.

Mr.Blister007
May 25th, 2010, 03:25 PM
well we unhooked the battery cable for 15 minutes and i did a master reset with the stock tune( thick red arrow) and if cranked up and ran fine. i then loaded the new tune on there and it went on without a hitch. now im having a problem with the trans limping at 85 to 90 mph. it seems that it is a speed sensor or something. the truck is not running out of fuel because the tune isn't that powerful? any suggestions as to why?

killerbee
May 29th, 2010, 11:52 PM
if that is the speed that the 4-5 shift is occuring, then it is the usual allison torque slip limp.