PDA

View Full Version : LLY MAF table limits

Cougar281
May 27th, 2010, 01:50 AM
Ross/Paul, think it might be possible to raise EFILive's B0201 max limit? GM's calibration for the LBZ airbox appears to go over the EFILive imposed limit, as after a fresh flash with the tech2, the tune read out gets the blue bracket indicating EFILive changed the values for the last six cells.

GMPX
May 27th, 2010, 01:53 PM
I must not have that calibration here, can you please post the stock tune that is doing that.

Cougar281
May 27th, 2010, 03:50 PM
I must not have that calibration here, can you please post the stock tune that is doing that.

Here's one. Every 04/05 LLY OS that I've ever read that had the cal for the LBZ airbox has done it.

DURAtotheMAX
May 28th, 2010, 04:37 AM
Here's one. Every 04/05 LLY OS that I've ever read that had the cal for the LBZ airbox has done it.

Ross here is another stock LLY calibration that has the "GM LBZ airbox mod" applied to it. This completely stock...I flashed the ECM with my Tech 2/TIS, and then read the calibration out with EFILive...

OS 15228758

Ben

stacks04
June 30th, 2010, 06:11 AM
Ross sorry to bring this back up, I was having issues so i needed to return stock, but because I had already done the lbz air box change and only modded the table in efi, I needed to do the gm update through the tech 2. If I compared the stock gm lbz update to the original lly tune I pulled that had only the maf table changed the difference is night and day. I hardly smoke at all, and it feels much more powerful. I think more was done to the lly tune in the gm lbz update than just 5 values in the maf table, and efi just isnt seeing it.

GMPX
June 30th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Sorry guys, there is just so much going on at the moment this is kind of a low priority.