PDA

View Full Version : Stolen car

Tre-Cool
June 8th, 2010, 05:29 PM
So ive been tuning a mates car over the past few months and it was stolen recently. (twin turbo ve gts).

Seeing as this car will never be seen again, nor returned. have i affectivily lost the license on this ecu or can I provide the serial number that's locked on my device so i can get a replacement license for when he gets a new car out of insurance?

Cheers

Blacky
June 8th, 2010, 06:25 PM
If you provide the police report of the stolen vehicle, EFILive will replace the lost license.
Email a scanned copy to paul@efilive.com.

Regards
Paul

5.7ute
June 8th, 2010, 06:47 PM
It seems that every week you guys justify my investment in your product.:cheers:
Unfortunately there are too many companies out there that couldnt give a toss once the dollar has changed hands. You guys certainly go the extra mile.
Mick

GAMEOVER
June 8th, 2010, 07:01 PM
It seems that every week you guys justify my investment in your product.:cheers:
Unfortunately there are too many companies out there that couldnt give a toss once the dollar has changed hands. You guys certainly go the extra mile.
Mick

I agree, EFI Live always goes above and beyond....:good:

Tre-Cool
June 8th, 2010, 07:40 PM
thanks paul, will do.

My mate reakons he rang the police the other day and they still hadnt assigned the case to an officer yet. 2 weeks after the theft.

Good thing his insurance co has acted a little faster, seeing as it was his only car.

edit: email sent.