PDA

View Full Version : LMM DSP2 Install help

Iceman56
June 23rd, 2010, 01:27 PM
I am trying to install a DSP 2 for my buddy on his LMM. In the tutorials is says to use pins 52 and 54 right? Well first I can't tell if I have the harness upside down or not if I hold it the way I think by the pics the 52 and 54 already have wires in them. If I hold it the other way there is a slot open on 52 but a wire in 54 :confused: What gives?? I have installed a DSP5 in a LBZ and a LMM with no problems. The only difference with this LMM is it is the LTZ package so I don't know if the wiring harness is different or not??

Also fo the wires on the switch does it matter which wire is which? they are not color coated does it matter which is ground?

Thanks for any help
Mike

bballer182
June 24th, 2010, 01:11 AM
It does not matter which wire goes where. If you look on the under side of the C-1 connector there are pin numbers at both ends of every row of pin holes. that should help you out.

Iceman56
June 24th, 2010, 02:54 AM
It does not matter which wire goes where. If you look on the under side of the C-1 connector there are pin numbers at both ends of every row of pin holes. that should help you out.

thank you for the help