PDA

View Full Version : HELP aps kit with 60#

1meangto
June 23rd, 2010, 03:11 PM
Can you look at this tune for me? I'm getting killed by my first FI tune. Car has 6.0 lq9 aps twins 60# inj 231/237 cam on a 114 I can't get it to do anything but idle it starts breaking up really bad with any gas given. I'm taking a guess at ve with tables i've looked at with similar setups.

Is there something I'm missing?? Any insight at this point will be great.

5.7ute
June 23rd, 2010, 06:01 PM
Do you have any logs with wideband connected?

joecar
June 23rd, 2010, 06:48 PM
If you have some logs we might be able to calculate an initial VE table from MAF sensor values and LTFT's:

VE[g*K/kPa] = {SAE.MAF.gps}*({GM.DYNAIRTMP_DMA.C}+273.15)*15/({SAE.RPM}*{SAE.MAP.kPa})*{CALC.LTFTBEN}

See the equation for VE[g*K/kPa] in the attached calc_pids.txt.

(ignore the equation for VE[%]... if you do look at V[%], replace 5.669 by 6.0).

You would then do AutoVE to get the main VE table corrected.

1meangto
June 24th, 2010, 08:50 AM
I'm waiting on a null connector. I'm going to wait until I get it to try tuning again. Does the tune look like a decent base? Are my injector settings in order for 60's?

I have so much time into trying to tune this car it's amazing. I have tuned most of the fast lsx N20 cars around Minneapolis and they all run awesome without any problems. including a cam only c6 ls2 car that makes 472 to the tires. This APS car is kicking my butt.