PDA

View Full Version : Gen III supported operating systems

02Z06
June 30th, 2010, 07:28 AM
Where can I find a list of Gen III supported OS. Thanks for the help. Jim

ScarabEpic22
June 30th, 2010, 08:33 AM
I believe ALL Gen III OSs are supported. If you means a list of each OS and what car/truck/suv it goes to, no idea but it would be a good asset to add to the site IMO.

02Z06
June 30th, 2010, 08:55 AM
I believe ALL Gen III OSs are supported. If you means a list of each OS and what car/truck/suv it goes to, no idea but it would be a good asset to add to the site IMO.
Thanks for the response ScarabEpic22. I was looking for OS 1281014 for an 02 C5 A4. I have just found out that this must be a HP tuners custom OS. Now I know why I could not read the program.

ScarabEpic22
June 30th, 2010, 07:20 PM
I see, yes HPT COSs arent supported and EFILive throws an error because its not a GM OS (or EFILive COS).

Still, it'd be slick to have a massive database with all the controllers, OSs, Cals, and vehicle it came from. Be a TON of work, but valuable IMO.

Glad you got it sorted, think to flash that you have to return it to stock with the HPT cable. Unless you know the seed, HPTs COSs auto-lock the PCM/ECM.

joecar
June 30th, 2010, 07:24 PM
You can find some of the OS files that have been read using EFILive at www.holdencrazy.com (http://www.holdencrazy.com)